- Rated 2 out of 5by Bernhard Froehler, 10 days agosomehow an http request seems to be inserted before any https request with the extension enabled. I see the "insecure" connection logo (the lock with the red line through it) flash up for like 1 second before being redirected to the actual page, and this mechanism seems to break a few pages, such as access to my own nextcloud instance.
- Rated 2 out of 5by ThanxBiotch, 3 months agoHasn't even tried to fix the sorting problem if used while shopping. Position of ignoring request or criticism disregards the apps' intent. Is this because the data collected is sold to them? Wouldn't that be the instance when "cleaning" would be most useful?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Synetech, 10 months agoThis extensions writes to the drive at least twice per minute. WTH does it have to write? 🤨 I'm not going to wear down my SSD with unnecessary writes from an extension that has no business writing data at all. 😒
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17692673, a year agoBreaks some websites without the ability to exclude it.
Example is Firebase "App Distribution" page, which it ruins its ability to just download APK files.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ulfric, 2 years agoThis was a decent add-on that I forgot about and let run wild, but unfortunately the lack of a whitelist means I cannot get much use out of this anymore. For some reason it recently broke Pocket's inline articles, and I found out from the reviews that it breaks certain features in Gmail as well (which I didn't connect to this add-on until now!). Please add a whitelist, or at least more user flexibility in terms of maneuvering through features that may break important website features.
- Rated 2 out of 5by aconamos, 2 years agoThis extension works great other than that it has completely broken google OAuth for me. I have had to disable it which sucks because I really like this extension.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12397002, 2 years agoThis extension would be great… if it didn't break 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴. The worst being 3-D Secure payment redirections.
I end up leaving it disabled most of the time.
Maybe the first feature that this extension would have required is an easily manageable custom whitelist. I'll have to look into the contribution requirements one of those days…
- Rated 2 out of 5by Intrepid, 2 years agoNo longer being updated. Bug reports go answered and are not fixed. Causes malfunctions with many websites such as Amazon search result sorting (e.g., Sort by: Price Low to High). No way to exclude websites like you can do with uBlock Origin. ClearURLs would be great if it had this one feature. Without this option, turning it on and off is an annoyance. Sadly, I'm leaving it off, and just using it's right click ability to clean / shorten URLs on an as needed basis. Bummer. Update: Someone responded to the Amazon bug and provided a workaround here:
- Rated 2 out of 5by kelendral, 2 years agoWorks OK, but breaks a number of sites and has no option to disable on a per site basis that I found.
As such it became a nuisance having to disable/enable at once or twice a day for important sites.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Imp, 2 years agoMany elements I'd like to block a to clever to be blocked due to changing URLs. It would be neccessary to add a console with * and ? to add flexible-named URL-parts to be blocked