- Rated 1 out of 5Okay, addon works but I can't store rules locally. Kevin wants to track us through his site: https://kevinroebert.gitlab.io/ClearUrls/data/rules.minify.hash
And there is no way to store rules locally. I tried
Addon doesn't work this way. I'm disappointed. Every shit wants to track me.
Developer responseposted 3 days agoThis is simply not true. It's not my site, it's the static page of GitLab. There is no tracking.
If you want the rules file local, you have to setup a local server, e.g with XAMPP and enter a real local address, not a file address. You could also read this article to find a good http server for local file hosting: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5050851/best-lightweight-web-server-only-static-content-for-windows
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on. Excellent work by the developer. So far no sites broken. Wish I had this all along.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on! I only wish there was a whitelist option for sites like Ecosia.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great and the author is active and responds timely to any issues on their github. If a site doesn't work, please report the issue there.
- Rated 4 out of 5wow
- Rated 5 out of 5I think this is a great service, but you should really have an option or something to get things you want to have on your screen there.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great addon, it just need whitelistning!
Under "About this extension" here on this page, you need to add if it's compatible with popular security/privacy addons (like uBlock, NoScript &Ghostery etc) and maybe mention general type of addon which might conflict(functionality/performance) with ClearURLs.
- Rated 5 out of 5I like it!!!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5بدک نيست
- Rated 4 out of 5A very useful extension, but make sure that the rules are downloaded locally and used from local storage, constant downloading from a remote server can be a potential vulnerability. Also, it would not hurt the opportunity to open filters and rules from the settings and see what is currently being used and used there. All this will slightly increase the privacy and security of the extension. Regards, paranoid. :)
- Rated 5 out of 5I would say this one is as important and useful as uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger, yes THAT important :-)