Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added tab sync, so you can save your open tabs and restore them later
- Fixed hotkeys hints in menus on the Mac (Cmd instead of Ctrl key is used on the Mac)
- Removed a debug alert that would occasionally appear
- Improved some error messages to be cleaner and more consistent
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
Changed some back-end functionality
New UI that goes with the new Firefox 4 look.
Backwards compatible with the Firefox 3.6
Firefox 3.6, 3.7a (experimental) support!
Search - type "cm searchstring" into the location bar to get chipmark autocomplete results
Hotkeys - enable Hotkeys in preferences to add hotkeys to your browser - Enable allows chipmarking with Ctrl + Shift + C, while Override allows chipmarking with Ctrl + D, overriding the default bookmark hotkey!
Status bar icon - an acorn appears on the status bar if you're viewing a chipmarked page (not supported in FF < 3.5)
Favicons - Favicons will show up next to most chipmarks in menus and on toolbar
Open all in tabs - Allows you to open all bookmarks in a folder in tabs. Warning appears for large folders.
Login button - appears on toolbar when not logged in
Enjoy the update! More on its way soon!
-Multiple pending buddy list requests handled.
-Shared toolbar folders no longer forced on recipient's toolbar.
-Toolbar items are now consistent between FF, IE, and the web interface.
-Middle clicking items in the "top ten" and "recently added" menus now opens links in tabs.
-Middle clicking chipmarks within toolbar folders now behaves correctly.
-Icons now display on toolbar chipmarks.
-Toolbar folder menus no longer overlap when switching between folders.
-Easy import duplicates have been eliminated.
Direct-to-folder chipmark adding
* Created "Default open in new tab" preference
* Ability to Filter certain links for safe chipmarking
* Chipmark Recommender
* Random Chipmark link changes after each click
* Detect and warn about duplicate Chipmarks
* Icon appears in the status bar on a page that has already been chipmarked
* Buddy acceptance issues are fixed
* Special folders section should now work on the Mac
* Menu is now built in chunks to keep from "hanging" the browser on startup
* Fixed problem when server sends XML that Firefox cannot parse and plug-in used to just sit there and do nothing. It now gives detailed error message and instructions to the user.
* Invalid parentFolderId's on links will no longer stop the menu building process, it will just put the link in the root folder
* Added Random Chipmark menu item
* Removed show/hide preferences from the Options menu that were also in the Preferences window
* Added default settings for the Chipmark settings
* Moved the Inbox folder to the "special folders" section at the top of the menu to help differentiate it from normal folders
* Added Buddy Acceptance ability