Rated 2.7 out of 5
2.7 Stars out of 5
- by wvxwxvw, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5It doesn't set the time correctly. Apparently does not take into account the transfer of winter/summer time. Useless as an automaton, since every time after the time transfer, you have to go to a third-party site and check the offset.
There is no function to quickly call up settings. You need to go to add-ons >> add-on settings to change the time. And at the same time, there is an absolutely useless button on the panel. It’s strange.
- by _ztv, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Add a select Timezone in the icon menu on the panel. When I switch proxies / vpn I need to go to add-on management to switch Timezone. But then you put the check page in the icon. Don't you think it's a little through the ass? =) I myself know where to check the time, I need to switch it, and not look at the clock.
For example, 4-5 presets in the menu would suit me perfectly.
- by Firefox user 15201000, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Mostly works; does not account for daylight savings time, and preferences page is awkward. I'd suggest a simple list of 10-12 zones to cover the majority of users, and an advanced list (in alphabetic order) for the rest.
Edit, after a few days of use: breaks a number of sites, including flight booking at westjet.com (calendars do not work at all) and managing my Mikrotik router (all dates are incorrect by a day.)
- by btnet, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Полезное расширение, но очень не удобные настройки, выставлять Timezone пришлось вслепую , чтобы попасть в нужную. Указанные в настройках Timezone, не соответствуют реальным.
Спасибо за хорошее дополнение, нужно немного доработать, откалибровать.
- by anchorage.eth, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Solves one problem but creates another. This plugin fixed my time issue with gmail but now pages that display calendars (such as picking hotels or airplane tickets) don't function properly. The calendar module of many different sites is just broken when this extension is in use. Fortunately it's easy enough to disable it when you need to purchase tickets and turn it off after but it is inconvenient to have to do so.
- by Firefox user 12806971, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Uhm, Browserleaks.com still sees real system time via js toLocaleFormat and on browserspy.dk there is some additional info about date and time I not completely understand.
If this add-on doesn't mask all js date/time API then what's the point of using it?!
- by Firefox user 13993066, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fixed a problem I've had with Gmail for the longest time. It showed the wrong time for received emails.
It had something to do with about:config?filter=privacy.resistFingerprinting
This addon fixed my problem immediately.