Some features are temporarily disabled while we perform website maintenance. We'll be back to full capacity shortly.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Dan Moorehead | PowerAccess (PowerAccess.net), 6 years ago* Settings page broken (with Firefox Nightly 60.0a1 x64 at least), not showing the state of each state (on or off?).
* Only opens in new tabs (very annoying, very slow) because toggling the "Overlay on Page" option doesn't work (even after Save & Refresh).
* Buffer opening in new tab is very slow and often stalls just showing a blank page requiring manually refreshing it.
Just paid for a year and now very disappointed.
Reply to Developer.
Thanks for responding. Do you have an ETA when Overlay will be fixed by for Firefox? Is it a priority (as been a while since Firefox extension was updated)?
Restarting browser helped. Not sure why broken in Settings just sometimes.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoHi Dan, sorry about the experience you've had.
The Settings page should be working properly, even in this version of Nightly (I just double-checked). Could you try restarting Firefox, in case that helps at all?
The share dialog opening in a new tab is an unfortunate issue we're aware of, and is specific to our Firefox extension (there's no such issue in our other browser extensions). We have plans to fix it, I also personally prefer the overlay so I know how you feel.
We're glad to have you with us, and I hope Buffer still proves useful for you despite these issues while we work on fixing them; if not and you'd like to reconsider your purchase, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we're always happy to help as much as we can.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13723167, 6 years agoFor Buffer users this extension is a must. It work just about all the time and it easy to use. Oh, and if you are not using Buffer...why not? Check it out too!
- Rated 1 out of 5by jasetay, 6 years agoIt's too much work opening buffer in another tab. Will work better if you can start sharing right from the page that needs sharing, just like how it works in Google Chrome.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13506431, 6 years agoThis plugin leaves much desired than the Chrome one. First of all, why is there not an overlay but a new tab when sharing content? It is really annoying
- Rated 5 out of 5by Juanhellou, 6 years agoI've had read before how, if anything, you should invest in whatever helps you to save time in order to be more productive, hence happier. Buffer is the proof to that statement.
- Rated 3 out of 5by seb, 6 years agoI was looking for an addon that will force videos to buffer when paused, and that isn't limited specifically to youtube videos. This app got my hopes up, but wasn't what I was looking for. (it turns out that what I was looking for may be impossible)
update: yeah, sorry for the bad review, I was feeling kind of crummy that day. Updated to a neutral 3 stars and replaced snide section of my review with something more reasonable. I don't really use social media so I'm not really in a position to rate this addon. Hopefully those who do will find it useful.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoApologies if the name of the addon caused any confusion. We're a social media company named Buffer, and one of our products has the ability to fill up a queue of social media posts that'll be automatically posted at a later time, hence our name :) Feel free to give it a spin if you ever need something like that!