- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13496906, 5 years agoI really enjoyed the messages when trying to access a blocked site. It works well, but blocked websites/hyperlinks still show up in Google search results and the user can still briefly access the websites. Amusing add on, I hope to see further improvements in the future.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Pipfox, 5 years agoEasy to block sites, valid the good job it does. Still problems as disappears the list of blocked sites, and there is no way to edit an URL already stored.. we will see later on-
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13621159, 5 years agoOn firefox I had access to password sites I want to access but block for kids that's a plus but on chrome there is not that option but is an option to block sites with a given word which firefox did not have. If I could get both features on both browsers 5 stars. Otherwise great for my needs,
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13584429, 5 years agoFantastic app, it really works well!
If you use it for parental control it will NOT work, it can be disbled from the extension page without asking the password.
This is a bug or a limitation of the new web apps, I don't know.
It had a bug in the past probably due to the fact that it had to be rewritten for the new Firefox quantum.
However now it is working properly, thanks to the dev!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Juani, 5 years agoVery useful and effective! With the recent update the interface is friendlier and easier to use. Although the translations into Spanish need to be polished (I can help, if you want). Thanks!