- by Firefox user 12912910, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on is no good because as soon as it blocks a page, a window opens automatically and asks you to upgrade to the premium version. If an add-on advertises itself in order to earn money, then I can also push away the page to be blocked. Keep your hands off it because you are annoyed green and blue.
- by Владимир, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5На странице вместо заблокированного сайта какая то писанина. Зачем, если можно кликнуть по крестику и страница закроется? Если уж и блокировать, так что бы сайт совсем о себе не напоминал.
- by HerrCrazi, a year agoRated 1 out of 5All useful features are hidden behind a paywall and only six websites can be blocked at a time without paying a fee. This is clearly bloatware. I'd loose less money and time writing my own extension.
- by Firefox user 13990352, a year agoRated 1 out of 5You get 6 sites you can block or else you will need to pay up to be able to block more. Just not worth it with many more free options available out there including block site by Ray Lothian
- by HoustansFriend, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Blocked websites still show up in searches but the best part is what happens when you click those blocked search results.
Does a pop-up inform you that the site is blocked? No. Does it take you to a webpage that informs you the link you clicked is to a blocked website? No.
Of course! It just closes the entire tab! Genius.
And they want you to pay them $5 a month for this.