Rated 1 out of 5by Michael1990, a year ago
Completely useless if you don't pay a subscription, i understand devs need money, but wow, first of all, the extension seems like it's free, it's not, and second the free version is so limited and worthless, don't waste time with this extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by やん豚, a month agoA highly efficient add-on indeed!
I am a very busy person who enjoyed watching baseball games.
Let's just say I'm a businessman using the internet.
Watching baseball in my browser is a refreshing change of pace and a heated feeling, but when the team I'm rooting for had a losing streak, I realised 'something'.
'Oh! What a useless hobby I'm wasting my extra time on! Damn it! I need to quit this hobby as soon as possible so I can have more time to make it big in business!!!!"
--- but baseball is a highly addictive sport, and when the team wins the next day, I spend all my time watching baseball again...
That's when I came across this add-on.
This thing helped me a lot to get away from my favourite and loathed hobby of watching baseball.
It blocked all baseball-related websites from one end to the other.
A month later, I found myself completely disinterested in baseball content, and I spent my spare time working and making a lot of money in business.
If you don't like something, it's best not to try not to see it, but to "physically" make it invisible.
Thanks for that, buddy.
Keep up the good work, baby.
- Rated 1 out of 5by glitterninja, a month agoBlocksite has been blocking websites that I do NOT have on my list. I first reported this to them weeks ago and they stalled responding to me by pretending like they didn't know what I was talking about until I sent a video showing it happening, and it's been a month since I sent video proof, and now they're just ignoring me altogether. Only one random website was being blocked by this add-on at first, now other websites are being blocked, mainly archive sites for some reason. Again, I never added these websites to my Blocksite list, they came pre-blocked, apparently.
- Rated 5 out of 5by jlraposaxx, a year agoUma boa alternativa para limitar o uso de sites por um tempo específico. Ela possui um versão premium, mas a versão gratuita supre as necessidades da maioria das pessoas.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14799992, a year agoThey forgot to mention this is only free for 3 days before you download it. There are plenty of free block site extensions out there that I would never pay for one.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17447137, a year agoPaid for the unlimited account and it won't let me add more websites. I can't even remove any website. Whole extension is bugged. I tried re-installing and it did not work.