- by Firefox user 16802853, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Balances not showing, cross chain transfer not showing up. Theyre verified sent and show received on BSC Scan but I cannot see the balance or access the funds
- by Firefox user 16947501, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Кошелек безопасность очень СЛАБЫЙ! я вложен баланс BNB деньги, кто хакер украли мои деньги, я был сообщение Поддержка служба, ничего не ответил ужасно! НЕ РЕКОМЕНДУЮ!!!
- by marco90ch, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Impossible to transfer USDT to Binance Wallet through Ethereum-Network, double-checked address of course.
Error message: "Provided address "undefined" is invalid, the capitalization checksum test failed, or its an indrect IBAN address which can't be converted."
- by Gucci_Dolphin, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Sent ETH in just fine, now when I try to send it out, will say "Transaction Sent!" With a Green Checkmark. The transaction will not show anywhere after this, and checking activity or etherscan shows nothing either. I did two transactions because I thought maybe I messed something up, but this app itself just isn't doing anything. Would love some follow-up, money is basically trapped now.
EDIT: a day later, same thing. Now getting a "Provided address "undefined" is invalid, the capitalization checksum test failed, or its an indrect IBAN address which can't be converted." when I try to send to ANY ETH address.
- by UzY3L, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Installed it, created wallet, enabled Binance Smart Chain Network, added ETC to it. All good. Transferred ETC to the wallet, and 5 days later balance is still 0ETC. Transaction is validated. Sent your support email but got no reply, funds are stuck. Will change my review once this is solved.
reply: I have. No record. I have transaction hash proving I sent ETC from Atomic Wallet to the address in the Binance Chain wallet. All Binance support tells me Binance Chain Wallet does not support ETC and they close my tickets. I see ETC 0 balance in the wallet and I have option to add ETC to the wallet so how does it not support ETC?
- by Manu, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5My last two receive transactions from Binance are marked completed but the funds are not showing in the assets, and, unlike the others, the name and quantity of currency is not displayed in the activity tab, the monney is blocked and unusable
I hope this bug will be corrected soon, will update my review as soon as it's done