- Rated 5 out of 5by Jonathan, a month agoIs this makes us always stream Netflix at 1080p or in full resolution and activated automatically? Thanks.
Developer responseposted a month agoNo. All the features of this extension are documented in the description on the main page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13096772, a year agou can add max bitrate?
Developer responseposted a year agoNo, that feature is complicated to implement and I'd like to concentrate on other features. Especially because someone else already implemented this. You can use this extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/netflix-1080p-firefox/
- Rated 5 out of 5by Scott, 2 years agoThis is such a useful addon that works really well. I particularly like the ability to adjust the volume using the mouse scroll wheel. The zoom function also works seemlessly.
The developer also gave his time to help me with a separate issue, which I was so grateful for, so there is excellent support for the addon as well. Top marks!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16356833, 2 years agoZoom out is not working. Can you fix it?
It automatically zooms in a wide movie and i cant revert it to its original size
Developer responseposted 2 years agoDo you mean zooming out beyond the default size that is set by Netflix? That would not make much sense because it would cause black bars to appear on every side (top and bottom) of the video.
If you zoom in, you can zoom out again until you reach the default size which means that you can see the whole video (no clipped parts).
- Rated 5 out of 5by willow, 2 years agoquoting "The addon Better Netflix claims to automatically force the highest video bitrate, without any dependencies, and may therefore be a superior alternative to this addon.
" from the Netflix Max Bitrate by Nick Barry add-on.
Is this true?
Developer responseposted 2 years agoNo, not anymore. Unfortunately I had to stop developing this feature because it was just too much work. This addon was broken every time Netflix updated their script and I had to modify it manually.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mart, 3 years agoI love the extension and its functionality, especially controlling the volume with the mouse wheel.
Thank you!!I tried to reproduce your problem but I was not able to. Are you sure that this Addon is causing your problem? It does not do anything on the main Netflix page. It should only be active on the list page and the page where the video is played.
Does it happen on a specific page or after doing specific things?
We can further discuss your problem on the follwing page (further replies are only possible with edits here but without notifications): https://gitlab.com/konstantin-mueller/better-netflix/-/issues
You can also write me an email if you prefer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rated 5 out of 5by no_traps, 3 years agoDeveloper responded quickly to my bug report and fixed the issue. This neat little extension is alive and kicking.
- Rated 5 out of 5by WastCS, 3 years agoHey, benutzte das Addon nun seid mehr als ein halbes Jahr und es funktioniert Perfekt aber seit 1/2 Tagen hat sich das UI von Netflix geändert und man kann nicht mehr reinzoomen. Ansonsten Top addon hoffe ein Fix kommt schnell damit man wieder in 21:9 schauen kann :)
Update: Hab das mit der Test Version ausgemacht und jetzt fkt. es wieder ohne ProblemeFür mich hat sich nichts geändert und das Addon funktioniert weiterhin. Vielleicht bist du Teil eines Tests, was sich unter folgendem Link deaktivieren lässt: https://www.netflix.com/DoNotTest
Ansonsten kann ich leider ohne Zugriff auf die neue UI nicht weiterhelfen.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Davidgo123, 3 years agoWorks great. But when the next Episode start, the zoom will be reset. Possible to fix that (maybe with update)?
Thanks for fast replay and work!. Great work.Thanks for your suggestion. I published an update with your requested feature.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16121013, 3 years agoSehr gute Netflix Erweiterung was auch Funktoniert mit viele Optionen alles Super und schön gemacht mit den Buttons for Zooming und die Funktion Elapsed Time finde ich auch GUT :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Koffiots, 3 years agoDo the Job. Will be genius, if we can move in the screen when we zoom in.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mordreli, 3 years agoWorks like a charm. I love that you can zoom manually. Can you make something similar for amazon prime?I'm glad you like it :)
Sorry, I won't add support for Amazon Prime or develop another add-on for it because I don't use it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13599010, 4 years agoDidn't work for me in Firefox, fantastic response from the dev, an issue was found and corrected, now it works fantastic, best addon for netflix, great communication from the creator
- Rated 2 out of 5by Good Developer, 4 years agoHi, This addon doesn't seem to work for me (I don't see any of the icons shown in your AMO screenshot). Nightly v71 on MacOS 10.14.6
Developer responseposted 4 years agoUnfortunately I can not reproduce this problem. However, I can not try it on a Mac because I don't have one. It works for me with Firefox 69 on Linux and Windows and with Firefox Nightly 71 on Linux. Are you able to try it on Linux or Windows?
Can you also check in the settings of the Add-on under "Modify the visibility of the buttons" if any checkboxes are checked? All buttons with checked checkboxes are hidden.
Also, I would prefer if you create an issue (https://gitlab.com/konstantin-mueller/better-netflix/issues) or write me a mail (email@example.com), because we can not answer each other here and we will not be notified after editing the text.
Edit: The Add-on had an issue where the buttons were not displayed when autoplay is disabled. If you have autoplay disabled, your problem should be fixed. Can you please update the Add-on and try again?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15252432, 4 years agoHello.I don't know why,but this extension only works sometimes for me.Sometimes the menu to select bitrate,zoom,ratio,etc appears,sometimes not and 90% of the time,when I select the bitrate,nothing happens...
Developer responseposted 4 years agoCan you try it again with the new update?
If you still have the problems, I need more information because I never had these problems. How exactly can these problems be reproduced?