- by RuggBian, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5E' uno schifo: dopo aver acquistato la protezione da un virus è ricomparso alle 17:36 ed anche ora, mentre scrivo, sono le 17:38 ; ho foto dell'attacco successivo al pagamento effettuato con carta di credito alle 16:36. Il virus si chiama " livesport27.host". LASCIATE STARE !!!!!!
- by Jim Van Loan, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I installed AVG because is was recommended to remove SearchesCentral from my PC, after installing it a scan was completed that I guessed would identify and remove that problem but it didn't see it which makes be believe it didn't do what was claimed to be a solution.
- by michael242, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I've been a very loyal user of Mozilla Firefox forever. No more. Today, no matter what website I tried to go to I was instead redirected immediatley to:
I (like most) do not even use AVG at all. It's garbage, and as everybody knows and essentially spyware. The constant popup windows from AVG and it's constant need to force/push it's own updates (and if you snoop it, you can see it constantly sends data backs to Avast's servers even though you try to prevent it in-app), renders it simply spyware posing as "security" software. Avast has been proven to spy on those that use AVG and even sell their web brownsing data. There is currently a case file open on them from the FBI. I personally know a high ranking federal prosecutor, and have also filed a formal complaint against both Avast, and sadly now, Mozilla, for allowing this constant redirect to download and addon from AVG.
Obnoxious, Mozilla and Avast. You deserve what you get for doing this.
- by Firefox user 16084617, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Arrasta o navegador, como se a navegação estivesse sendo rastreada. Na minha experiência com o win 8.1, diminui o desempenho da navegação e o softwere AVG está desligando o computador do nada.
- by Lo, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5AVG is owned by Avast. Avast was recently exposed in a Vice/PCMag report which revealed that it sold web browsing data, including the sites you visit and the links you click, to third parties.