- Rated 4 out of 5by Benyamin Limanto, 16 days agoCan you open source this code? I think we should hook on a page that's pressed close multiple times or whitelist based on closed button on reader mode when it's twice or thrice, because well.. it's convenient rather than having manually add on option page..
- Rated 2 out of 5by tobr, 10 months agoThe add-on loads websites in reader mode, however there is no way to exit reader mode without the add-on auto-switching back to reader mode immediately. I would like reader mode as a default, but sometimes need to switch back to normal mode to navigate etc.
The author should add a functionality to switch out of reader mode - as is, the add-on is pretty useless.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Odin2, 2 years agoAs I almost always want reader view when it's available, this sounded great. All I had to do, I thought, was enable the add-on default to use reader view and list exceptions. But the first exception I listed didn't take. As I go to that site often, this was a deal breaker.
UPDATE. The above problem has dissipated, likely because of a browser restart. Without that issue, the add-on is just what I want.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15675183, 3 years agoI guess it works, but it's way too inconvenient - to add new site to list I have to open extensions, then find this one, then press gear, then options... This extension should have a button or something.
- Rated 3 out of 5by atimholt, 3 years agoMakes it impossible to leave reading mode on some websites. 99.999999999999999999999% of the time, that’d make it one star, but this just makes the web into what it should have been all along (html was a mistake).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Leigh, 3 years agoThis is a very useful extension. I've only given it four stars because the "Non-Reader-Sites" listings appear to be ignored. URLs like "startpage.com" entered in that box (one per line) still open on Reader Mode. I've tried full URLs, URLs with "/*" appended - nothing works. If that option could be made to work I'd happily give this extension five stars.