- by lukasramroth, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Some tabs do not get recovered bot vanish when I click on them which is an absolute no go! Also I personally do not like the emojii or custom title prefix to mark sleeping tabs, the greyed out title was easier to recognize.
- by @ekasprzak, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Would be 5/5 starts if extension was able to properly resume youtube videos (position) as currently it just resets to beginning, no matter what position it was before discarding.
Except that, great extension!
- by jason davis, a year agoRated 5 out of 5With only 4gigs of ram this add on made all the difference. Usually when I ran out of memory from having too many tabs open the computer became unusable. With this add on that never happened again!!!
- by browser, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great functionality, reliability and options for customization. Frequent and useful updates. Has made my internet use more productive, efficient and enjoyable. An all-time favorite.
- by Sebastian, a year agoRated 5 out of 5One of the most useful Firefox extensions that I use. Combined with Simple Tab Groups makes my FF really lightweight, allowing having opened just the tabs I need.
- by Firefox user 16845605, a year agoRated 4 out of 5A great, simple, and lightweight extension to discard multiple tabs. It has great features and easy to follow options. However, I'm not a fan of the latest update that changes the gray dot and grayed out tab when discarding a tab to the blue "zzz" icon and not graying out the tab. I prefer the former because it's easier to tell which tabs have been discarded. The blue "zzz" icon is also a bit distracting.