- Rated 1 out of 5by default-design, 24 days agoIt was highly recommended in other browsers, although Chrome / Chromium already has Memory Saver (://settings/performance OR ://settings/system etc.) and even Opera has known this for a long time... And Firefox's great strength is, in principle, precisely the so in principle, this plugin should not be used to manage tabs, but since Firefox has been consuming an unusually large amount of memory recently, I tried it for testing and *** the browser was successful: new tabs were no longer loaded, the little dot moved here and there. Inactivation was not enough, the "ZZZ" icon was violently displayed on the tabs! I removed it.
And since then the ears have not been filled. "Damn good." Must reinstall. ***
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12302629, 2 months agoThe addon no longer works properly, it no longer disables tabs.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Threshold, 8 months agoTabs with videos being played through the pop-up window get discarded and this even after I have white-listed the domain!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14532424, 9 months agoBroken, whenever a tab is discarded and i click on it it goes back to the "new tab" page as if i just opened a fresh tab, also cant go back to the tab were i was with the "Go back one page" feature (the arrow)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Music, 9 months agoNot working at all since Version 0.6.2. Have to revert to 5.0 to fix as other review mentioned. Once this issue is fixed on current version rating will improve.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17432069, a year agoThe exceptions don't work, keeps closing my youtube tabs.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17115531, 2 years agoPermissions: Access your data for all websites
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
"5. Certain Third Party Transactions
add0n.com may disclose personal information to third parties to provide services that involve data processing on its behalf (e.g.: advertising"
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12119738, 2 years agoВ диспетчере задач браузера показывает очень большое потребление процессора.Похоже на майнер.😡
- Rated 1 out of 5by lukasramroth, 2 years agoSome tabs do not get recovered bot vanish when I click on them which is an absolute no go! Also I personally do not like the emojii or custom title prefix to mark sleeping tabs, the greyed out title was easier to recognize.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15900390, 2 years agoНе работает.
Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS. Mozilla Firefox 86.0 64-bit for ubuntu canonical - 1.0.
- Rated 1 out of 5by mondocane, 2 years agoUsed to work fairly good, but since the last update, tabs don't discard and I haven't changed my settings any from previous versions I used. Had to uninstall. Disappointed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by zephyr707, 3 years agoSwitched to a new tab to look something up while working on a new post to reddit. Previous reddit tab was discarded by Auto Tab Discard and upon return the title remained, but the text box was cleared. Absolutely unacceptable loss of time and effort that makes me question how safe this extension is to use anymore.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Heinz, 3 years agoI found it not very useful as it doesn't discard tabs just marks them as inactive. That however isn't the issue. Upon removal it forces you on addOn.com for feedback and opens a tab with this which I find hugely invasive and quite bad taste.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Moonfox, 3 years agoDoesn't do anything. Garbage.
edit: Protip: use Tab Wrangler instead. That one does work and it's easy and intuitive.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14480453, 4 years agoMy memory usage doesn't really go down and instead my CPU usage goes up, making things even slower than they already were. This literally does the opposite for me.