- Rated 5 out of 5AndOTP : Import works, but without labels. You will have to edit them manually.
WinAuth : Import works flawlessly.
For Adding Steam : You have to click the edit button, Then copy/paste your "secret" from Unencrypted WinAuth or AndOTP backup.
For Steam users : You need a rooted android phone and Winauth / SDA.
Check instructions here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=581563653
Using WinAuth to setup Steam is by far the easiest method. You still need a phone to recieve SMS. Once setup in WinAuth, you will be able to use your "Secret" key to add it to "Authenticator for FF/Chrome".
Thank you for this great add-on!
- Rated 5 out of 5super helpful; also great for transferring codes from mobile device to another one since it can show the qr codes for each; on my iphone i can't do that, which is a pain.
- Rated 5 out of 5It looks very good, scans the QR code and generates codes - only these don't work with a standard compliant TOTP implementation! The code is clearly a different one from what I get from FreeOTP (which works).
How is that? Are there two ways to interpret the spec?
=> Issue created.
- Rated 4 out of 5Can't sync
- Rated 5 out of 5The only issue i have with this is if the QR code is elsewhere (other than firefox) its not able to take a screenshot of it. Barring that, this is a nice little utility
- Rated 5 out of 5I LOVE MY ECO-FRIENDLY SAFE 4 HUMANITY COMMUNITY