- by Noober, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5When I
1) right-click the addon's icon, anb go to
2) Details and click
3) Aria2 settings and try to choose
4) Basic Settings/Advanced Settings
the result is bad.
The page continuous downloading, but those settings are not available. I cannot click or choose any line of those settings. Please, fix ut.It seems you did not connect to Aria2 properly. Please make sure Aria2 is running, and the settings are correct.
For further help, please go to https://github.com/RossWang/Aria2-Integration/issues
- by Firefox user 13335608, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5the panel connect itself to aria2 correctly, i can manage the downloads and the settings. However I cannot send the download links to the server. I have to use another plugin so i give 4 stars only.
thank you"the panel connect itself to aria2 correctly, i can manage the downloads and the settings."
Did you mean you can use ariaNg but cannot send the links to aria2 by this extension?
By the way, you can use Github to submit the bugs.
- by Firefox user 13556188, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5这个插件真的好用。
- by Firefox user 13550247, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5ftp://ygdy8:firstname.lastname@example.org:3014/[阳光电影www.ygdy8.net].神偷联盟.BD.720p.中英双字幕.mkv
这个链接无法下载，提示错误，loop range missing
- by Elidan01, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Nice add-on for Aria2 integration which works perfectly with my configuration: LinuxMint 18.2, Firefox 57. On start up results a blank window but text appears on right click or just enlarging the window's size a little bit from any side you want. Would appreciate the "Open" button to be operationnal (as it's possible with the buit-in Firefox dowloader) as sometimes it's convenient to just have a look at a file and have it simply downloaded in a tmp directory."On start up results a blank window but text appears on right click or just enlarging the window's size a little bit from any side you want."
- by Kiren, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5You need to have used Aria2 before to use this. With downloadThemAll, I install plugin and go [unfortunately doesn't work with new Firefox].
My first issue is that I get a blank window when I click on a download link.
The second issue is if I right-click on the blank popup, the text appears, but there are file input boxes, but no browse button integration. This basic ability to click browse and use the file selection dialog box should be made available.About the first issue, please refer to the following links.
Browse button integration will be implemented in the future.