- You can block specific pages, directories, or whole domains.
- You can control when the blocker operates both with a weekly schedule and with a snooze button.
- The weekly schedule indicates which days anti-social should block sites: eg, only block Monday to Friday.
- On days when blocking is on, you can set an automatic window when blocking is temporarily turned off: eg, don't block at lunchtime.
- If you don't want an automatic window, you can set the length of it to zero, and there won't be one.
- You can turn blocking off with a 'snooze' button in the popup menu, but it comes back on again after five minutes.
- If you use the 'snooze' button, you can't use it again for the next hour.
- You can change these default snooze timeouts; snooze can be up to 30 minutes, snooze timeout up to six hours.
- If you set the snooze timeout to zero, you can snooze as often as you like: use of this option is between you and your conscience.