- Rated 1 out of 5by VitaR, 3 years ago1. This stuff doesn't allow to turn proxy on/off on a lot of pages, internal too. This (switch) UI part works only on "generic" loaded pages.
2. Sometimes an icon color indication of enabled state is missing that leads to the traffic overusage.
3. Baseless removal of an old FF versions support.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHello, unfortunately it is not that easy to determine which tab is active and what page is loaded and update the addon state accordingly.
For the support drop of FF56-59, as I wrote in a different response: The API we can use did change, to support future versions we had to change the methods used.
FF56 was released in 2017, we can not go through the extra effort to support such old versions, if that is even possible.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13335188, 3 years agoletztes schwachssinns-addon...100mb traffic und dann kostenpflichtig. Hände weg!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Lyubava, 3 years agoNot working lately...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15387639, 4 years agoaprès une fermeture de Firefox, anonymoX ne fonctionne plus lors de la réouverture de Firefox ; le fonctionnement de anonymoX reste alors aléatoire