- Rated 1 out of 5by Lyubomir, 2 years agoThis extension is replaced by the official one. See the notice here: https://github.com/rangle/augury#readme
- Rated 1 out of 5by Eduardo Mejía, 2 years agoIt is broken and when you try to see the issues on Github, the page no longer exists
- Rated 5 out of 5by Devbolo, 2 years agoThis is more of a legacy app now for Angular 8 and older. There is a new app if you are using 9+ which doesn't work with the older Angular apps. Make sure your downloading the right one for your project. Most of the negative reviews are from people running 9+ and using the wrong tool.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Balazs Farkas, 2 years agoTotal useless addon. Tried it at least 4 times and never worked.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Max, 2 years agoDoesn't work - all tabs are empty at Firefox 83.0 (64-bit), Win 10 x64, Angular 9 and Angular 11 projects.
Uncaught TypeError: ng.probe is not a function (ng-validate.js:1:14434)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Siva Sankaran, 2 years agoit is not working. Component tree shows nothing. all tabs of augury shows nothing. today is October 25, 2020. Since few months it is not working
- Rated 1 out of 5by Matoyak, 2 years agoCompletely broken, does not show anything in the panel, just blank.
- Rated 1 out of 5by aeOm, 3 years agoIt doesn't work. Says that Angular 8+ app is not Angular app. After restart devTools, changes it's mind, but still does nothing more, than show blank screen.