The developers of this extension ask that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
*** ~ Version 2.0.5 ~ ***
Finally, a major update!
- Unguessable links support
- akari.in domain support
- “Akarin~” sound effect volume control
- History pulled from server (set your API key in the extension options)
- Option to have toolbar button show a notification instead of default behavior
- Notifications will display a different icon in notification on the day if it's a character's birthday
- Added option to always display random Yuru Yuri character images in notification
- Many other internal optimizations.
- By request, added the option to play "Akarin~" sound effect on shorten.
- Local history tab
- Ability to link with your waa.ai account - https://waa.ai/signup (signing up is broken right now, should be working soon again)