- Rated 2 out of 5by brianary, 12 days agoPerfect, if you are tired of being able to log into websites.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Mike, 4 months agoК большому сожалению на веб страничках adguard убирает далеко не все посторонние довески:(
- Rated 2 out of 5by Sergejus, 4 months agoУже полгода - минимум, при запуске FireFox открывается, в дополнение к уже открытой статовой странице, страница "настроек расширения"? Нельзя ли это исправить? Надоело каждый раз при запуске браузера закрывать эту вкладку!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17730524, 5 months agoDoesn't block sponsored ads in Facebook in Firefox, but it does in MS Edge browser (same settings).
- Rated 2 out of 5by PedroStephano, 5 months agoRecent behavior change (Dec22-Jan23) is strongly unliked. Firstly it loads a new tab of update every time FF is started. Unlike. Secondly it doesn't save settings. Unlike. Thirdly it heavily promotes the paid version by these two behaviours combined. Strong Unlike. Please fix. @PedroStephano
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16895929, 5 months agoauto closes new tabs sometimes even after turning it off for that website. mainly slickdeals launching to home depot or lowes
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14879459, 6 months agoWas my go to but this month make firefox unusable. CPU blocks and firefox cant open pages. Contacted support but still no answer.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14138508, 6 months agoThis has been my faithful ad block extension for more than two years. It's worked well. But, a recent update has resulted in 100% CPU usage, all by this extension. Only resolution is to disable it. I sent an email to AdGuard support with screenshots. Still awaiting a fix.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17203026, 6 months agoКак-то выборочно теперь стал блочить рекламу, хотя ещё пару месяцев назад такого не было.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17657844, 6 months agoI initially installed this on my android phone to specifically block advertising on YT but was still having the annoyance of having to put up with these. Therefore, I have uninstalled. Bleeding shame as I had high hopes.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17085865, 7 months agoused to be good, but now i'm getting ads on places like hulu.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17448511, a year agoIsn't blocking in video ads on YouTube.. what the heck happened to good old Ad Block Plus which seems to not want to support the newer and crappies version of Firefox? YouTube guys have alot to compete with as imo Ad Block Plus was the king. Try and do better.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rob, a year agoWerkte perfect, helaas sinds 2 dagen geeft hij zelf heel de tijd een pop-up/spam bij het opstarten van je browser. Gaat zijn eigen doel dus voorbij!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Tuxxxie, a year agoIt used to be great but version 4 broke every other page for me. Will try uBlock Origin again.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Victor, a year agoThis extension does not do its job well. It even generates errors in some online stores at checkout.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14460993, a year agoThis addon breaks a lot of sites and requires too much manual configuration for the average/novice user. Good if you like to configure based on preferences and you are able to, otherwise not so great.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16930511, 2 years agoThis use to be a great ad killer. Now most of the web sites are blank! They have gotten wise to AdGuard.
It's gotten to the point were I have to shut the extension off. It was nice wile it lasted. R.I.P. Adguard.