- Rated 1 out of 5by Ben MW, 14 days agoThe add-on is actually an adware, I started receiving ads after midnight in the form of notifications about Didi Loans since I installed it and once I uninstalled it I stopped receiving those notifications.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18158019, 16 days agoDepois da ultima atualização tornou-se completamente inútil. É preciso constantemente desligar as USER RULES que nunca se mantêm desligadas e ligar os filtros que se desligam sempre também.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rick, a month agoNão funciona mais como antes, os filtros a cada dia tem que ficar procurando atualizações, pois são facilmente desatualizados a cada dia.
já o adguard para kiwi (Chromium Android) esta deixando descaradamente o navegador boicota-lo, pois no site da microsoft (msn.com, outlook.com) esta com anúncios irritantes.. como se ublock e adguard nem existisse.. pra que ter isso no android se não funciona?
google translator: It no longer works like it used to, the filters have to keep looking for updates every day, as they are easily outdated every day.
Now the adguard for kiwi (Chromium Android) is blatantly letting the browser boycott it, because the Microsoft website (msn.com, outlook.com) has annoying ads... as if ublock and adguard didn't even exist... why have Is this on Android if it doesn't work?
- Rated 1 out of 5by épsilon, 2 months agoYa no sirve para nada. YouTube ha puesto en marcha un sistema de BLOQUEO QUE BLOQUEA A LOS BLOQUEADORES. Es decir, que no puedes ver ningún vídeo si no desactivas tu bloqueador. Los desarrolladores tendrán que ponerse las pilas.
- Rated 1 out of 5by johnboy1958, 2 months agoSimply doe's NOT WORK :(:(
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello johnboy1958,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with our AdGuard browser extension.
To better diagnose and resolve the issue, could you please share your settings and logs? Here's how you can do it:
1. For sharing settings, please create a new issue on our GitHub repository: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues.
2. To find and share the extension logs, you can follow this https://maximtop.notion.site/How-to-find-an-extension-logs-in-the-Firefox-682216c6dea54b6a9832edf924b07d3b?pvs=4.
After you've shared this information, it's likely that your issue can be resolved by reinstalling the extension, as indicated by other users in this https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues/2501#issuecomment-1736241078.
Thank you for your cooperation and for using AdGuard. We're committed to resolving this issue as soon as possible.