- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12810905, 2 days agoIt stopped working. Now it does not do anything useful regardless of any settings at all and the on/off switch missing. Deleting and reinstallation with default settings didnt help. What did actually help is installing an older version of AdGuard.
So, earlier versions of AdGuard do work though. Considering this fact, the faulty thng is not the browser, but the latest version of AdGuard.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14683741, 14 days ago1. super system, should be 5 stars but:
2. except that their DNS is in conflict with FF settings. I am NO specialist, just make it work please.
3. settings you put in the main is not snc with other settings in FF or Edge etc.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15943994, 15 days agoBEI DEM TEXT "WebRTC deaktivieren
WebRTC kann Ihre IP-Adresse lecken," USW. SOLLTE STEHEN "leaken" VON "to leak" ODER ES IST "ein Leck verursachen" GEMEINT - lecken (undicht sein – schwaches Verb): durch ein Leck Flüssigkeit herauslaufen lassen ; lecken (sich widersetzen – schwaches Verb) [Duden]