- Rated 3 out of 5by DEWLine, a month agoUnless I disable it, it will break the "add to groups" functionality of Flickr.
- Rated 3 out of 5by harborless, a month agoWas very good and useful up until today 4/25/23; seems filters were updated the day prior and have since broken most sites, especially online stores
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mack, 2 months agoRalentis un peu vieux ordi de bureau portable...Assez complet comme extensiion de bloqueurs et plusieurs paramètres a exploiter....
Par contre, est-il plus efficace que Add Blocker ? Ce ULTIMATE
- Rated 3 out of 5by charlene.smyth, 4 months agoIt would have been 5 stars if the pop up blocker didn't have a pop up asking if we like it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Владимир, 5 months agoМногие сайты блокируют прогрузку сайта и выдают сообщение о работе блокиратора.
- Rated 3 out of 5by John, 5 months agoAd Blocker may be too aggressive as it interferes with login info esp to CapitalOne and other websites. Every place I logged into with saved login info wasn't recognized. The info populated the ID and Password boxes but apparently blocked it from being sent. Took me awhile to discover this add-on was the problem. I could disable it on all the websites I login to but it was far easier to just uninstall it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by SuperMarioBR, 6 months agoNot all that good... Better than others, but the best... Still cant block all ads, more specific here: https://www.uol.com.br/
Nao é tão bom assim... Melhor que varios por ai, mas nao é o melhor... Ainda nao cosigo bloquear todos os ads, principalmente do site UOL...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Boradis, 6 months agoDoesn't block all ads, or even close. Still getting ads on Twitch.