- Rated 3 out of 5by Rht74, a month agoLove this addon, would give it a five star rating if i could set a standard volume for all tabs too
- Rated 3 out of 5by teadrinker2015, 2 months agoDoesn't work for https://chobit.cc/4sho1/1f419puv
Where can we submit bug reports?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Gary Beckmann, 3 months agoDoes what it says, am fairly happy with this.
Unfortunately when enabled it blocks https://otto-massave.foodtecsolutions.com/ordering/home which doesn't have any sound but is how I order my pizza!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17681408, 4 months agoIts pretty good and it does work, However one pet peeve is that the volume resets to 100 when the website changes page which might be intentional but the websites I use it for are notorious for low volume so having an option to lock it would be nice
- Rated 3 out of 5by freebird4155, 4 months agoworks fine on all websites except Youtube. The site runs fine if I don't use this add-on. When I do, it buffers then shuts the volume down when the video starts to play again.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 10700314, 7 months agoDoesn't always work. Won't work on Amazon Music, for example, when playing it in the browser.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17543077, 7 months agoremoved ctrl+shift+v shortcut and now its significantly more of a pain to apply especially as each page requires resetting the extension. If these two things were fixed, I'd give this a 5/5.
- Rated 3 out of 5by JoeyJet, 9 months agoNot sure if its just me but keeps resetting to 100% from 600% every time page refreshes. Not sure if there is a way to prevent this.
- Rated 3 out of 5by RedAISkye, 10 months agoNeeds an option to set the default volume as it always reverts back to 100%.
- Rated 3 out of 5by kaps9, a year agogood app but needs some fixes, sometimes glitches on youtube music and i have to re-apply the volume setting.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Prautes4240, a year agoThis extension does a good job. I use it to make up for the unusually low audio volume on my laptop. However, any setting made will only apply to the tab(s) currently playing audio. Subsequently opened tabs will be at default volume – including even the current tab, if it is closed and reopened. The extension has no ‘memory’ or ‘persistent mode’ whatsoever, and no configurable property. It would be nice to address this.
- Rated 3 out of 5by randomgirl44, a year agoDoes not work with Goggle Meet. Works fine otherwise, but I'm a bit disappointed since Meet was why I installed it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Foofcat, a year agoLove it, The majority of its use is on streaming sites such as YT, etc....but yet every time a new video loads or you change pages in the initial tab, it RESETS TO 100%. That wouldn't be so bad, but it is when it still shows the % that you HAD it set to...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16632618, 2 years agoWorks well for simple things like youtube but doesnt work on online meetings which is a bit annoying. I keep trying to make google meet quieter or louder but to no avail.