- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17650736, 3 months ago最新バージョン 1.45.0にバグあり
バージョン 1.44.4からバージョン 1.45.0にアップデートしたところYahoo!JAPANの広告が一部復活し、MyFilterに何度追加してもブロックできなくなったため、削除してバージョン 1.44.4に戻して使用中。問題なく機能しています。このアドオンの自動更新の停止を推奨。バージョン1.45.0の次のバージョンに期待。
- Rated 2 out of 5by Yeko, 3 months agoUsed to be great but degraded to useless. When I began to use it years ago it worked and actually blocked elements. Now, I block an element, but it comes back. I re-block it, and it comes back. I reload the page, and it is gone... until I re-visit the page by normal browsing, and the element appears again. And I am specifically not talking about elements with randomly-generated name/ID tags! I am talking about the exact same element with the same ID.
This addon has become infuriating: it does not block that which I want blocked but it blocks that I want to not be blocked. It is an unmanageable mess now. I have to turn it off completely on Monster, LinkedIn, and a growing list of sites because it completely breaks them, without any blocking set up for them.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ben, 3 months agoI've been using this a long time and it worked great....well maybe. Maybe it was causing my issues I had with FF. But one thing that continued to get worse, it won't let you turn it off. Not without a battle. You turn it off and it will turn itself back on. When it first started it would only take like twice to get it off, but now it took a good 10-15 tries to get it to stay off. I'm about to say goodbye this add-on.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14783707, 5 months agouBlock Origin works, but when I watch videos on YouTube they keep loading, I deactivate the blocker and the videos are seen again, I only have this inconvenience with Mozilla, since with the other browsers such as Opera, Brave and Chrome it works correctly.
I hope they can solve it soon, greetings.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17419782, 6 months agoIt is strange i hide video on You-tube, yet this ext. blocks me from telling me why? i wanna tell them cause they keep repeating Video in list. TY
- Rated 2 out of 5by Angry Bird, 8 months agoAfter the newest update (15 june 22) Ublock doesn't work on all sites, it was working before plus in some movies I see now ads (not yt) looks like is an firefox own problem the same settings with ublock origin on opera works perfect. i am thinking its time to change the browser!