- Rated 5 out of 5by wwha, 3 years agoIt is a nice tool for tomato work style. Easy to set up and review the stat.
- Rated 5 out of 5by gabra_, 3 years agoутилита работает хорошо / 5 stars set / время отрабатывает хорошо. good app.
Но не понравилось что : (minuses / badly)
что в параметрах не даёт установить нужные показатели (сроки времени). Как ни ставь своё - всеравно перебивает на установки по умолчанию, заранее прописаные сроки времени. /
/ it does not allow you to set the necessary indicators (time periods). No matter how you put your own-it still interrupts the default settings, pre-set time periods. /
- Rated 4 out of 5by aristidis540, 3 years agovery good application, the only one i would like louder and a choice sound of notification.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Yshi, 3 years ago1. The tomato method is that after every 4 cycles there should be a long break, but I do not want to keep track of it, it would be nice if there was a notice "how many tomatoes are left before the long break".
2. I would like to have a different icon for a tomato and a break.
3. I would like more improved statistics, for example, in the form of a calendar.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15732394, 3 years agoOnly has a tomato option for 25 minutes which is too short. Not sure why it's not customizable.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Chronivore, 4 years agoGood simple tool. Does what you want it to do. Keeping an eye on your progress is also useful. I would love a feature, that makes it run on its own. (tomato-short break-tomato-short break-tomato-short break-tomato-long break)
- Rated 4 out of 5by JL, 4 years agovery useful tomato clock, I known some people don't like the point to keep interrupt by the clock every half hour, but it would be awesome if there is an option to enable continuous cycle (work-short break-work-short break-... etc) for some occasions. Hope this could become the next feature. Cheers.