- by Pref, a year agoRated 3 out of 5No sound.
Also, it could have had two types/modes of work flow.
Focus and Varia.
Length of both to be set separately.
Focus - for the project work.
Varia - for ongoing errands (mails, replies and so on).
- by pasta, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Great add-on, the simplicity is what makes it great. I hate "productivity" pomodoro apps that categorize your work, add a million different features, and make everything more stressful. This add-on is designed exactly how the pomodoro technique was founded, a simple timer and that's it.
I do wish there was a way to pause your timer if you have to go to the restroom really quick or something. I also wish there was a way to change the notification sound and volume. Just a few options would be nice.
- by Yshi, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 51. The tomato method is that after every 4 cycles there should be a long break, but I do not want to keep track of it, it would be nice if there was a notice "how many tomatoes are left before the long break".
2. I would like to have a different icon for a tomato and a break.
3. I would like more improved statistics, for example, in the form of a calendar.
- by Firefox user 13726900, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5I wish to see the same that a previous user of this great extension said before, and it concerning to the pause button to have a oportunity to set a pause if we get interrupted while we are working, I can said that in my dept. it's been useful to show the bosses the invested time in productivity, for a especific task... and help concientice the effort to do so. So in order to improve your creation I wish you take this into account for next version... Thanks a lot for this .... also another detail, if the app could also make a analisis of the pause time, due to a algorithm to notifify that it's unlikely to get focus because of the pauses, it will be great to because that's also a tool to help claim for the enviroment.... Have a nice Day and the best regards for U.
- by Firefox user 13369772, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Clockwork tomato is the best pomodoro app there is, hands down. It works perfectly out of the box, but it is extremely customizable. Need setting for customization