- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17504208, 7 months agoEh. It's fine. It's just a timer that you have to reset before and after each section of work and before and after each break. No better than Google's timer or any other one you can find online. I'm looking for a "break timer" that automatically resets itself after you tell it how long of a work section and how long of a break, chiming at the beginning of each regularly throughout the day - not one I have to reset each time.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Pref, 2 years agoNo sound.
Also, it could have had two types/modes of work flow.
Focus and Varia.
Length of both to be set separately.
Focus - for the project work.
Varia - for ongoing errands (mails, replies and so on).
- Rated 3 out of 5by Noel Curray, 2 years agothis will be good if this can lock the internet access too.
- Rated 3 out of 5by pasta, 3 years agoGreat add-on, the simplicity is what makes it great. I hate "productivity" pomodoro apps that categorize your work, add a million different features, and make everything more stressful. This add-on is designed exactly how the pomodoro technique was founded, a simple timer and that's it.
I do wish there was a way to pause your timer if you have to go to the restroom really quick or something. I also wish there was a way to change the notification sound and volume. Just a few options would be nice.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Yshi, 3 years ago1. The tomato method is that after every 4 cycles there should be a long break, but I do not want to keep track of it, it would be nice if there was a notice "how many tomatoes are left before the long break".
2. I would like to have a different icon for a tomato and a break.
3. I would like more improved statistics, for example, in the form of a calendar.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13726900, 5 years agoI wish to see the same that a previous user of this great extension said before, and it concerning to the pause button to have a oportunity to set a pause if we get interrupted while we are working, I can said that in my dept. it's been useful to show the bosses the invested time in productivity, for a especific task... and help concientice the effort to do so. So in order to improve your creation I wish you take this into account for next version... Thanks a lot for this .... also another detail, if the app could also make a analisis of the pause time, due to a algorithm to notifify that it's unlikely to get focus because of the pauses, it will be great to because that's also a tool to help claim for the enviroment.... Have a nice Day and the best regards for U.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13369772, 5 years agoClockwork tomato is the best pomodoro app there is, hands down. It works perfectly out of the box, but it is extremely customizable. Need setting for customization
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12831145, 6 years agoSimples e muito útil! Contudo, falta notificações para o fim do tempo.