- Rated 4 out of 5by saunachum, a year agoDark Reader was working fine until recently, currently causes some tabs to lag significantly.
- Rated 4 out of 5by geckoram, a year agoMe funcionó muy bien para el docs de google, lo he estado usando bastante estos últimos días y es un alibvo poder escribir sin dejarme los ojos. Tiene algunos ajustes bastante útiles para ver bien la página aunque los colores estén modificados
No funciona en todas las páginas, pero para lo que la mayoría lo quiere sirve.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Stardast, a year agothere is someting wrong when openning a newtab or reloading a page in firefox V94
- Rated 4 out of 5by Quonit, a year agoIt's good, but it lags the browser a lot. Especially if you're the kind of person to keep a lot of tabs open...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17090559, a year agoDark Reader is great and convenient, but some web-pages' color scheme are somehow in conflict of this APP's. There are contents on pages that are hidden and would only reveal itself when the Dark Reader is turned off!
Set to a lighter background would help, sometimes.
May be more preset (color) schemes from Dark Reader would help to alleviate?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Edik191, a year agoХорошо адаптируется под чёрный цвет, что мне как раз и нужно в темноте.
- Rated 4 out of 5by CruZControL, a year ago4.9.34 is the last version that works on my Firefox 56, so I'm keeping that one until a fix.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Idan Nabara, a year agoOn the plus side, this is probably the best app at the moment.
The cons: It is probably the best app at the moment.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jay, 2 years agoIt was working perfectly but since the last couple of updates it flickers when loading a new page or searching.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Wicaksono, 2 years agoMost of the time it works just fine. Some website's style are broken, but I'm okay with that. After the recent update, the dark mode becomes less dark. Maybe you guys are trying something. Keep up the good work!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13609173, 2 years agoAlt+shift+A doesn't work anymore. Please fix this issue
- Rated 4 out of 5by bonzoguido, 2 years ago20Aug21. As of Big Sur 11.5.2 update, Dark Reader's functionality is broken. I've removed Dark Reader and reinstalled it. No Joy.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TriMoon, 2 years agoWorks perfectly so far in Firefox Nightly on Android.
*edit* Doesn't work on THIS site, even when enabled in settings and reload. (-1 star)