- Rated 3 out of 5by Ariel, 21 days agoAfter turning off dark mode on some web pages, you cannot turn on dark mode again. The button does not respond. Reinstalling an add-on does not help because some files remain after uninstalling it that saves its settings. There is no option to completely reset the add-on.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17522603, a month agoI have loved this extension but I recently realized it slows down Firefox. It caused it to 'not respond' several times and crash once within the last hour. I've disabled it and the problem has been resolved. I actually plan on still using it for now but if it persists and or gets worse I will sadly have to discontinue using this wonderful extension.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15431286, 4 months agoI loved the app to take the darkness down so it wasn't so painful to see come night time. Dark reader in the past was able to use open dyslexic, which delighted me as i am neuro-divergent and made reading content easier. Sadly, the font was removed, and i use it less often now
Developer, could you please reconsider putting it back in?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17414310, 4 months agoThis used to be a functioning app...slow loads and memory hog aside. But now, fonts are blurred and a strain to read. I have to switch it off frequently, just to be able to read the page. Fix this issue, it's a deal breaker. It's tough to justify donating to a developer who appears to ignore input.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15192498, 6 months agoAs a plugin its the best of it's kind, and really loved it. but I'm not happy because
Sometimes this plugin make my browser to Hog 10GB RAM!!!
That's a big turn off for me :(
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14643911, 6 months agoI love this app on Chrome but unfortunately it doesn't work well on Ebay. When you click on the tracking number on dynamic mode, it doesn't show anything but as soon as you disable the extension is shows the page. Also Filter + doesn't work properly.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kendrick, 7 months agoDoesn't always format well. My biggest gripe is that Dark Reader doesn't affect "reader view" in Firefox. When you load up a website and activate "reader view" your page is still white.
- Rated 3 out of 5by az55, 10 months agoДелает сайты темными достаточно корректно. Но при открытии любой страницы (даже уже темной), на экране появляется сначала белая страница, потом уже темная - это очень раздражает, особенно ночью. Ну и естественно расширение замедляет загрузку страниц.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14711308, 10 months agoI like this extension, one issue im having is It's kind of annoying how it automatically dark's every page. It would be nice to have all pages "Normal" until I toggle to dark. Maybe have a toggle to set pages automatically or to manual "Dark". Just a suggestion. I'd give this 5 stars if it wasn't for the auto dark thing..it keeps turning some pages to green or an off pink color its why im annoyed, it is a good extension though. If you don't mind constantly fixing pages..