- Rated 3 out of 5by Tanvir Ahmed, 14 days agoWanted to add a couple of screenshots to show you the issue and it would have been easier to explain. Long story short, works well on most websites, but on few websites the color of the fonts makes them really illegible.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Vojta Dusatko, a month agoIn the last version there's issue with gitea https://i.imgur.com/oxGmqT7.png
I think there's same number of these warnings as activities @ issue .. it's annoying.
Previous versions were best extension so far.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13588161, 2 months agoIn the last few months Dark Reader has become unreliable. It won't sense the system mode and will remain in dark mode. Toggling it on/off or automation doesn't do anything, only deleting and re-installing. It used to be fine so this is very disappointing.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14282866, 2 months agoWorks ok but not with scanning QR-code. Therefor you got only 3 stars. I got the QR-code in the color GREEN. My bank-app did not recognize the QR-code. Maybe an option to change your code when there is an QR-code to be scanned.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 18194190, 2 months agoThe functionality is great, but unfortunately it seems to slows down my browser, freeze Firefox & prevent it from shutting down properly, forcing me to restart my computer multiple times a day.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14560662, 6 months agoIt works really well for most things, but if a website has a Disqus-style comment section it won't automatically turn it dark and I have to turn dark mode off and on for it to work. I have this problem on SBNation sites and on Angrymetalguy.com