- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12970231, 15 days agoSince a few times, I can't linked WEB.WHATSAPP.COM from my phone (QRCODE) and in turning off this add-on, it works at last. Please fix this, thank you
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cianoz, a month agoIt only allow to change intensity of darkness / brightness and contrast. But a webpage with black background and white text remains with black bg and white text. Pretty useless.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17788622, a month agoslows down webpage loading time, very bad user experience on android
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mr.A, 2 months agoDoes not auto detect if the website already has a dark mode like it does on Android firefox...
- Rated 1 out of 5by arieslawt, 2 months agomakes the browser unbearably slow on every single site it's on. sucks bc it's the only dark mode for android
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nellie, 3 months agoAs soon as I started using this add-on, the video I was watching on Amazon Prime stopped loading + was much slower loading. It also stopped the subtitle function from working. So, I uninstalled.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Laurel Valentine, 3 months agoThis was recommended by the browser I just installed on my Android phone.
I tried to read how it works but a picture of a hand holding an iPhone kept popping up.
If that's how the addon works -- darkening my screen by covering the content with an ad for the same software on an operating system I don't use -- no thank you.
Uninstalled it immediately.
- Rated 1 out of 5by karolbr95, 3 months agoNot usable after last update on December 25th. The extension has stopped working in the adguard home admin panel and won't start again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mach Fiver, 4 months agodoesn't work on this site. but certainly slows down my browser a heck of a lot
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tails, 5 months agoWhen i downloaded dark reader firefox was slow as fuck and after a couple of day of having it my search engine changed to yahoo and didnt change back until i uninstalled it
- Rated 1 out of 5by DeLaPiscina, 5 months agoI'm using The current Firefox version, 106.0.2 (64-bit). The keyboard shortcut to toggle the extension on and off doesn't work, but didn't work in the previous FF version either. I tried changing the shortcut to different values, but nothing works. Notably, keyboard shortcuts for all my other FF extensions work fine. Having to click twice (three times if the site hasn't been added to the Site list) makes this extension excessively inefficient. I invested a considerable amount of time searching the web for possible fixes to this issue, and couldn't find a solution anywhere. Advise from the developer would be appreciated. Will re-post if this occurs.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Myruu, 6 months agoLight mode doesn't work. Settings menu appears to be in dark mode only so it's unusable without screenshotting and inverting the colours in gimp and trying to guess where to click.
- Rated 1 out of 5by slumbergod, 6 months agoSERIOUS MEMORY LEAK. After a month of my laptop locking up and requiring a forced restart I narrowed it down to being Dark Reader with Sepia cranked up to the maximum setting. There's no doubt this is the most effective extension for forcing websites to "go dark". Unfortunately, it's unusable if it freezes your computer every few hours. UPDATE: tried it again a few months later and still the same problem.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Luna, 8 months agoDoes not work on the *literal first page* I tried it on, this one. What the...?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Burndaddy, 8 months agoUnusable. Brings PC to a crawl. Keep getting notifications that this addon is to blame. Have Uninstalled. Love dark theme, but not worth the huge hit to performance. Luckily more sites are including dark themes, hopefully making this addon obsolete.