- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16555169, 13 days agoHasnt worked since last year now 2023. Refuses to sign in. Had to revert back to vers Sept 2021 for it to work. Whats up with that Firefox!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Max, 14 days agoThe add-on has a bad habit of disappearing just after generating a new password, effectively locking you out of the account whose password you just changed.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13765272, 2 months agoThe add-on is plagued by timeouts, streamning-cirkle-of-death and what seams to be no contact to server.
I have tried to reinstall multiple times, but to no effectWe're here to help! That doesn't sound like expected behavior, if refreshing Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings) doesn't resolve the issue, contact the support team at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14827504, 2 months agoIt works, the reason why I'm, not giving it 5 stars is because it doesn't work well. Most of the time, passwords do not get updated after a password change. Either BW updates the wrong username, or doesn't update the password at all. I have to manually update the password. Also the generate copied password feature lends itself to a lot of mistakes since you don't actually see the password and sometimes what gets autofilled is your old password. Just makes everything confusing. The update password banner isn't obivious enough. Please make it more like LastPass or 1Password where you get a pop up on the top right corner. On top of that creating new accounts and having the credentials saved is mostly a miss. Most of the issues are seem to be the UX design. Other than that, it's basically serviceable if you're not creating new accounts or updating passwords.Thanks for the feedback—it has been passed along to the team. In the meantime, be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials to prevent interference, https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15017126, 3 months agoExtension is broken since v2022.12. Cannot log in to self hosted vault (tested on 2 different self hosted bitwarden installation) => incorrect username or password. Web connection is OK. Restoring v2022.10 fixes it.Hey there, please update your server: https://bitwarden.com/help/november-deprecation-notice/
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17612779, 5 months agoNot particularly impressed despite the high accolades I've read here. The interface, IMO, is clumsy and not very intuitive to set up and use. Shortly after enabling it on my Android phone and Firefox browser, Firefox crashed. Coincidence or gremlin, I don't know, but after playing around some more, I removed it and didn't attempt to install it on my raspberry pi 4 with Ubuntu and Firefox. I've been using the free version of Dashlane on both devices for several months with zero glitches, one almost insignificant nitpick, and a far more intuitive, easy-to-use interface, so I'm gonna keep dancing with the gal that brung me.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoWe're here to help! The Firefox crash seems unrelated, but feel free to connect with the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or provide us with more information on what you think would be a better experience.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14428109, 9 months agoSince few days the app wouldn't let me log in because of "an error".
I really like this add-on usually but impossible to use it on firefow now.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHey there! If you're still experiencing this issue, please contact our support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16290724, 9 months agoRecently quit working. When opened, it just has a loading spinner and tends to crash Firefox. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and saw the same behavior.
Firefox version: 102.0b8
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHey there, if you're still experiencing this issue, please contact our support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report on Github https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17360128, a year agoRequires the master password WAY too much. Issues with password generator and defining what requirements the password needs. Can't save passwords for sites because the "Save Password" notification disappears too fast to click. Ended up going back to LastPass despite the horrible direction that company went. Will continue to look for something better.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17352487, a year agoThank you for me back and for taking a moment and to speak with me about.
- Rated 2 out of 5by daveo76, a year agoWith the latest version 1.56.6. It keeps locking with every browser restart. When I got the Vault timeout set to "Never". So I downgraded to 1.55.0 and it worked. Never locking on browser restarts.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Fundryi, a year agoWish they would also have a "Pop-Out" that is shown below the Login field like NordPass or Dashlane, right now it's kinda "annoying" to right-click on the field and then choosing the account that we want to log in.
It's just a few more clicks but still... if other can do it more nicely, Bitwarden can for sure too.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15457078, 2 years agoWorks great using other browsers. With Firefox it has to be removed and reinstalled almost daily. It keeps losing it's link to my vault, leaving me with no saved passwords. And, when it does, it won't sync to restore the vault. After reinstall it works fine, until the next time it loses everything again..
- Rated 2 out of 5by Dyre Logan, 2 years agoGreat password keeper. Horrible extension. In order to use the fingerprint scanner on your Macbook you have to open the desktop app every single time you want to use the extension if you want to skip the whole signing in thing. It's an absolute waste of time and they have never fixed this issue. I am going to remove it from firefox because it is a waste of a download and waste of an extension since they can't get anything right in it. Worst extension I have. Just use the desktop version. At least with the desktop version you get a popup that allows you to use your fingerprint to open it. This extension requires you to open the desktop version every time. Terrible.