- Rated 1 out of 5by CJ, 2 months agoThe extension does not work well with its desktop app. For Firefox, I have to unlock the extension at least 3-4 times before it can be used.
There are also problems for the extension in private mode. It also does not detect/fill many login forms automatically.Hey there! That doesn't sound like expected behavior, please contact the support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report on Github: https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues Your feedback regarding private mode has been forwarded to the team.
- Rated 1 out of 5by smmieze, 7 months agoLäuft nicht bei mir: Anmeldung erfolgt, aber bisher keine Mail zur Bestätigung bekommen, um die Registrierung abzuschließen.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 9809982, a year agoThis review is for Windows. It works on my phone and tablet. I give up and looking for something else. When I've written, I get told to do what I've already done...and told them. Basically, no matter how often I set it to "browser refresh", it logs me out immediately. It does no good to have a password manager that I am never logged into. Even when I'm logged in, it doesn't pull up passwords. I have to go to the vault and copy it. Way way way too much hassle. I have the problems on multiple browsers, Chrome, Brave and Firefox.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Holger Gilruth, a year agoErst dachte ich es ist dummheit das er geänderte Passwörter nicht speichert. Mittlerweile tritt es täglich auf hier stimmt was nicht daher ist die app nicht mehr tragbar
- Rated 1 out of 5by forsee, a year agoI have to sign in 3 time: for access to bitwarden, to access Firefox with primary pw and to access yahoo e-mail..., I am an older man and this make my experience of firefox/bitwarden too difficult. I already spent hours trying to make it work..
I'll just go back to Chrome, unfortunately.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12319557, a year agoYou just notified me that someone from the other side of the world just accessed my account. After accessing the account one has access to all saved passwords. How can you claim you're so safe? Why do you, by default, store the passwords on your servers? Why do you copy my passwords outside my computer without direct asking and consenting? I've deleted my Bitwarden account and uninstalled the plugin.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16860103, a year agoKein Loginn möglich !!! Es wird immer angezeigt, das die E-Mail Adresse oder das Passwort falsch sei obwohl alles korrekt eingegeben ist. Deinstalliert und somit Schrott !!!