- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17530236, 7 months agodecryption process taking more time which is not expected for a bunch of bookmarks.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15021515, a year agoWould almost be perfect if the private bookmark icon/badge would go invisible when not using private browsing (since that is the default, doesn't let you unlock unless using a private window) or have an option/setting for that.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Julius Caesar, 3 years agoI love this extension because of how simple and easy it is to use. I like to sync my bookmarks between my desktop and laptop and it works like a charm at times.
I have however encountered issues with adding bookmarks on my laptop and then syncing through firefox on my desktop and the bookmarks not syncing through. Not a major issue since I can export/import bookmarks but it would be nice if they synced.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Bob Malooga, 3 years agoForcing your own personal password requirements on a tool that is 100% local is bogus.
EDIT: Saw the option after setting it, that does help, but is needless to begin with. Just let us set whatever we want from the beginning.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoI disagree. Local or not - good default password requirements pros outweigh the relative minor con of going to the options page to disable them if you so choose. I appreciate the feedback though!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15290111, 4 years agoGreat add on. However, all of a sudden my password doesn't work so I can't access any of the bookmarks
Developer responseposted 3 years agoApparently it's a rare bug that pops up under specific circumstances for some users. I have not yet been able to reproduce it on my end so unfortunately all I can advise is to export backups of your private bookmarks once in a while so you can restore them if you encounter this again. Thanks for the feedback.