- by Firefox user 15344524, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Сейчас просто не возможно пользоваться, от любого клика за пределами формы, эта форма закрывается и отчищает все заполненные данные. Как сделать что бы расширение выглядело как на скрине?
- by Firefox user 15019981, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Третий день сижу и пытаюсь понять, как с этим расширением работать?! Вообще ничего интуитивно не понятно! Панель инструментов в браузере не открылась и как использовать этот плагин - ума не приложу!
- by Nibinaear, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5There is no toolbar, I see nothing and there is nothing in View > Toolbars for it. The extension shows as enabled in Tools > Addons. I'm using Firefox 64.0.2, does this work for the new web extensions?
- by Firefox user 14137872, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5You turned this great extension to a pile of shit
As somebody mentioned in below i did a downgrade on "moz://a firefox" :)) and installed the old version of this extension.
- by Firefox user 13561004, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This extension is absolutely indispensable in the toolbox of every web designer / frontend developer. But..
With the restrictions of the latest 'updates' of Firefox the workflow of this awesome add-on is completely DESTROYED
It's like forcing the dentist to drill teeth with a rake..
1. Download the last working version -whit this add-on- of Firefox (be sure to disable automatic updates!)
2.Install the one and only working version of this fantastic add-on (Version 1.2.13)
Can someone give me advice about a software package / IDE that offers the same functionalities (and front-end workflow!!) of this add-on?
- by Firefox user 13587182, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Many important options is not working in newest version of Web Developer!
1-Display CSS by Media Type
2-View CSS Style information1. I hadn't had that reported as an issue previously, but it does look to be no longer working. I'll try to fix this for the next version.
2. This is a known issue already marked as fixed for the next version: http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/issues/#item-2453711321
- by Firefox user 13597743, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5la última versión que se carga cuando se actualiza Firefox es pésima, era la mejor herramienta del universo y ahora la arruinaron. ¿Van a seguir así o la van a modificar?All of the changes in the extension were required by Firefox as they have switched to a new system for extensions. There is nothing I can do on my end to work around this unfortunately.
- by Firefox user 13578070, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Is there any way to restore the ability to copy the descendant selectors of a selected element on the page (CSS section)? I used this feature more than any other. I understand that many of the new limitations are imposed by the new API. But the Chrome version is also altered...
- by macca, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Echoing everything others have said - no way I can carry on using this. Please bring back the old version... loved using it over the years - so friendly and easy, now it's impossible and no help at all!Older versions of the extension are available here, but note that they are not supported and will not work in future versions of Firefox:
I cannot bring back the old version for Firefox 57 or later because Firefox required all extensions to be completely rewritten and older versions are completely non-functional. None of these changes were my decision.
- by 4arter, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Please allow us to download older versions. I use FF for primary web development because of the great tools available. When FF updated I kept my version at 55 to keep my tools working. I neglected to set this extension to 'do not upgrade'. Now 2.01 on FF 55 crashes when I try to use VIEW CSS. I can't find a way to revert to an older version of this extension. It's a crippled version of what once was.Older versions of the extension are available here, but note that they are not supported and will not work in future versions of Firefox:
- by Firefox user 13490437, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This is no longer a toolbar, it is some sort of pop up and you can't access the majority of function because they don't fit inside the bounds of the pop up. It just doesn't work.
- by r7diego, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Por largo tiempo esta extension me parecio la mas util como desarrollador, y el uno de los pocos motivos por los que uso firefox. Desde la ultima actualizacion (automatica lamentablemente, se me escapo) no pudeo ver como antes el codigo CSS.
Se volvio casi inuti la extension sin esta funcionalidad
Voy a intentar instalar una version antererior de firefox y de la extension, de lo contrario adios Firefox, totalmente inutil, me paso a Chrome
Maldicion Mozilla !
- by John Lightsey, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I've used and recommended this addon for many years. Unfortunately the new 2.0 version of the Web Developer addon has lost all of the functionality that made it relevant for me:
- quick access to the proxy settings
- control over the browser cache
- controls for changing the useragent
I'm guessing it's just not possible to support that sort of functionality inside the new webextension addon framework. Hopefully some other tool that fills these needs will become available.
Controlling the user agent was actually part of my other extension User Agent Switcher which I do hope to update as a WebExtension. However, this requires rewriting it entirely from scratch so I am not sure when I will have the time to do that honestly.
- by Firefox user 13486734, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Con gran pesar veo como una de las mejores extensiones para firefox de todos los tiempos se ha transformado en una parodia de sí misma.
Cuando en Firefox llegan a la conclusión de que el 40% de los usuarios no usa extensiones, seguramente no han tenido en cuenta el gran uso que se les da a móviles y tabletas.
Además los que formamos parte de ese 60% creo que nos merecemos algo más.
Espero que el desarrollador pueda solventar las restricciones y pronto podamos ver un add-on como en sus viejos tiempos.
With great regret I see how one of the best extensions to firefox of all time has become a parody of itself.
When in Firefox they reach the conclusion that 40% of users do not use extensions, surely they have not taken into account the great use that is given to mobile phones and tablets. Besides, those of us who are part of that 60% believe that we deserve something more. I hope the developer can solve the restrictions and soon we can see an add-on like in his old days.All of the changes in the extension were required by Firefox as they have switched to a new system for extensions. There is nothing I can do on my end to work around this unfortunately.