- Rated 5 out of 5by Botan, 3 years agoBeautiful & very useful. I hope Raymond Hill will continue updates. I think "For advanced users" should be removed in the section "About this extension" so as not to scare people into installing it without even trying to use it first.
- Rated 3 out of 5by wolygi, 3 years agorecently tiktok wont play videos unless this extension is completely disabled. Even if you turn off the extension on it's options while browsing tiktok it still wont load and play videos. i need to go on the add-on tab and completely disable or unistall umatrix for tiktok videos start playing again.
Oh yeah i disabled add-on by add-on till i found out which one was the problem.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cosmic_Annihilation, 3 years agoIt's a very sad day to see this addon's repo being archived and the developer abandoning the project. It's a great tool and hopefully in a not too far future development will resume! Thanks for the addon and your hard work on creating one of the best addons on Firefox.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Adrien, 3 years agoSomeone dragged my attention to the fact that Raymond Hill got upset (see https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uMatrix-issues/issues/291#issuecomment-694988696)
This is bad news. This extension is a niche, but very useful. The interface is clearly a UX wonderful design, given the mission it tries to fullfill.
I wish someone is willing to continue to maintain this extension. There is nothing to add currently, but from time to time, there's always something cool to add or fix.
A big thank you to Raymond Hill for supporting a better Web experience, and all people that thought uMatrix was broking their browsing experience when it was the opposite.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15592838, 4 years agoWATCH TUTORIAL OR READ DOCUMENTATION!!
I didn't understand the interface and found this addon annoying at first, as I can usually work these things out quickly.
It was totally worth the effort. This is a very powerful addon with very fine-detail control required to make content work, while cutting out the invasive junk you don't want for the increasingly complicated ad-block countermeasures now on the web.