- Rated 4 out of 5by Sauron462, 2 years agoWhile the extension is discontinued, it's still very powerful and works as of the time being. It definitely is for advanced users, but it's not too hard to figure out.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TAW, 3 years agoAdvanced Script, Pixel and AdBlock. Sometimes even useable against antiadblock. The only thing i'd like to have would be an selective blocker (dont block all scripts but instead select them).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Frankie, 3 years agouMatrix is a precision power tool to control what your browser loads. If you don't enjoy poking around in the Inspector Console, then you probably don't want this extension. Try uBlock Origin instead.
- Rated 4 out of 5by alekwo, 4 years agoThat is the best script blocker I ever used...
The only issue is that it is continuously deleting cookies from sites that are NOT blackslisted (despite having that option not checked). Even whitelisting a site explicitly for cookies doens't always help.
Also, the description of the extensions is referring to github for reporting bugs and issues, however the repository is configured to NOT allow new github users to create issues.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Сергей, 4 years agoРазработчик крут!) Единственное чего не хватает приложению - это запрет скриптов (и остального) не по доменному имени, а по конкретному адресу (выбор из списка имен). Прошу добавьте оооочень не хватает!!!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13778820, 5 years agoBug sur sites de cartographies/rando comme ignrando.fr ou openrunner.com. Le module empêche l'affichage des cartes. Désactiver les filtres ne suffit pas il faut désactiver tout le module !
Bug on map/trekking sites like ignrando.fr or openrunner.com. Module prevent maps to be displayed. It's necessary to entirely inactivate the module (inactivation of all filters doesn't work)
Thanks for answer : problem was from "smart referer extension", not usable in this case.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoI could make the map renders fine on both sites with just a couple "allow" rules:
As stated on the front page of the project:
> [uMatrix] is for advanced users who can figure how to un-break sites, because essentially uMatrix is a firewall which works in relaxed block-all/allow-exceptionally mode out of the box: it is not unexpected that sites will break.
> Using uMatrix logger is key to un-break sites: the logger will show you all that uMatrix does internally.