Review by Firefox user 13902562
- Rated 5 out of 5by Andy Mabbett, 8 months agoThis is a fantastic tool, that I use many times every day, and always recommend to others.
An "Undo" feature would be nice, for the odd occasion when I have clumsily "selected all" a split second before using the add-on (CTRL-Z does not work in this case).
- Rated 5 out of 5by decembre, 3 years agoVery intersting addon:
I wanted just a "Case Changer" to replace an old good addon (not supported now)
and i discover a world of other subtle or funny text conversion!
Thanks a lot (and seems like it work perfectly...)....
- Rated 5 out of 5by David_R, 3 years agoDoes what it says - transforms strings into various case options. One of my most-used add-ons for web editing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by eUROs, 3 years agoVery Good and more options than from the other Extension "Change Case". !
- Rated 1 out of 5by Peter Brand, 3 years agoNot sure from the write-up if it is intended for use on text inside form input fields, but that doesn't work. It only changes text on the page itself.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Emil, 4 years agoGreat addon! The only con I found is that it doesn't work in Wordpress text editor :/
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13843877, 5 years agoWorks very well, considering the variability of website design and implementation. Sometimes the Alt-key shortcuts work, sometimes not, but the job gets done, one way or another!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Aditya Pandya, 5 years agoGreat & Simple Add-on But has stopped Working with the new update
Developer responseposted 5 years agoIf you can please submit a ticket here https://www.hightek-designs.com/support and let us know so we can fix the issue for you. it could be because of an update.
- Rated 5 out of 5by WaterfordWanderer, 6 years agoI'd been using Case Change Tool 1.0.rev44.1-signed.1 by "Harry N" without any hassles for many years but this does not work in the latest version of Firefox.
I've now switched to TitleCase 3.1.1 by Joshua Pack. This does work and I've breathed a sigh of relief.
(I can't seem to get the Alt shortcuts working but maybe I'm not doing that part right...)
Developer responseposted 6 years agoCan you give me an example where the shortcut keys are not working. Possibly an issue on a specific type of field. You can submit a ticket with the information to me at the support link. https://www.hightekdesigns.com/support
- Rated 1 out of 5by Grg, 6 years agoI'm sorry, but i can give only 1 star for this version.
My problem 1:
somtimes i have to work with big/long texts, which are full lower cased for example. In the previous version i did not have to select the full text to get it proper cased, it was enough stay with the cursor somewhere in the text, and press the shortcut. Now in the v3 i must select the whole text otherwise nothing happens. (with all shortcuts ).
i use a keyboard with programmable keys. So to do my work easier i programmed these to use the shortcuts. It worked fine with 2.0.1.signed version. But now with v3.0 nothing.
My keyboard is ok, because i put back the prev. version, and anything works again.
I hope my problems are "useful" for you, to get this just as good as the older versions.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoFor Problem 2: All you have to do is right click and select TitleCase -> Allow ALT Shortcut. this will enable it forever, until you shut it off.
For Problem 1. I will need to test and come up with a fix. if you want, submit a ticket so this can be tracked.
EDIT: I believe problem 1 is now fixed in version 3.1.1. please test and let me know, thanks.