Review by Principis
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17830682, 12 days agoI have been using this Add On for a long time but never had any issues.
Recently, It has started to create an issue.
It says, '' UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURED''.
I don't know what to do now.
- Rated 5 out of 5by François Lavigne, 13 days agoThis is so useful for web developers, makes me glad I'm using Firefox. Unlike Chrome's private browsing, every time you click that icon, the new tab has a brand new "cookie jar" so you can be logged into any app with multiple accounts on multiple tabs making debugging a breeze. Also for normal multi-account use.
- Rated 5 out of 5by firedoge, 6 months agoAwesome use of Firefox`s containers. If you want to use two logins on one site or dont trust a site, this feature makes Firefox`s container isolation very easy to use!
- Rated 5 out of 5by frjoethesecond, 9 months agoThis fixes the official Multi-Account container extension's main weakness.
You can use this extension's "Isolation" setting so than when you click on a result in a search engine, for example, it automatically loads the new site in a temporary container instead of loading in the search engine's container.
Now Google can't follow you to the sites you open through its search results.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ahut10, 10 months agothis add on has changed my life, love it. it needs way more hype!!!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15166984, a year agoSeems to leave behind site data for every temp tab and site visited. Maybe Strict mode incompatibility? Whatever the case I've got dozens of listings reporting 0 Cookies but site data is still being stored.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoSee https://github.com/stoically/temporary-containers/issues/405