- Rated 5 out of 5Finally! A way to handle all the cookies, tracking, and other privacy bull pux! If you don't know how to setup containers, google or ask someone. Fortunately my really smart son feels the same about all the privacy issues and helps me! Your INTERNET provider collects ALL your data and sells it to multiple marketing companies, Homeland Security, & a plethora of other evil 3-letter .gov agencies! Just say NO to Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc monitoring ALL your browsing activity!
- Rated 1 out of 5il refonctionnait et il vient juste de ne pas fonctioné
- Rated 5 out of 5Temporary Containers give me error in Firefox 70, Win 7 Ultimate x64 and block totally the browser. Uninstall and new install do not help.
On Linux Mint work excellent!
EDIT: The problem was in Firefox. In the latest version 70.0.1 all is OK.
- Rated 5 out of 5Terrific add-on, lets me essentially open mostly private tabs in a normal session. Would be nice if it had its own cookie blocking settings as well, all third party cookies being an example.
- Rated 3 out of 5i give 5 if add custom proxy in tmp containers
- Rated 1 out of 5Used to work fine. Now temporary containers goes crazy and keeps opening tabs until I shut down firefox.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the way that containers should have been implemented natively. Thanks for this add-on and the effort that you put into this.
- Rated 5 out of 5One of my must have. It makes browser so much private by isolating every websites inside their own temporary container. Just remember to not accept third party cookies. After leaving site all cookies are deleted, but you still keep your history. If you want to keep cookies from one site (eg. to keep logged in), just create persistent (normal) container for this one site and check to always open this one site in its own container. It still gonna be isolated, but cookies won't be deleted.
- Rated 5 out of 5great
- Rated 5 out of 5works well
- Rated 1 out of 5Confusing interface and support docs. I couldn't get it to do what I thought it was supposed to do.
- Rated 1 out of 5This useless addon reset Firefox, all my settings, customizations and addon settings wiped out. I had a pop-up from the addon about some error that it needed to do something and restart firefox and after that all my settings were lost.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoSorry to hear that. Please note that Add-ons don't have the power (in terms of API access) to reset your Firefox / other Add-on Settings. So in your case something went wrong on Firefox's side and you might want to report that to bugzilla.mozilla.org instead. The error message is only shown if the Addon is unable to initialize correctly or access the storage, which only happens if Firefox fails somehow. I hope you have a profile backup. Best regards.