- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16387799, 6 months agoUsed to store my tabs in random bookmark folders before this. Now I have a nice, convenient UI to help me with my tab hoarding problem. Thanks for the cool add-on 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- Rated 2 out of 5by Bekohanfula, 6 months ago184.108.40.206 version. Icons for control buttons in the side bar under "Open Tabs" or "Unstashed Tabs" are not visible. You can only tell what the button does by waiting for a mouse-over tool tip. I wanted to try out the full page tab group management but am uninstalling before finding it. RAM use was not affected by activating this extension.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoAfraid I'm not sure what you mean by "the icons are not visible"—I can't offer help in review comments (there's not enough space), but please feel free to open an issue on GitHub and I'd be happy to look into it!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Umbrus, 7 months agoThis looks to be a really good replacement for some other tab management addons/extensions I've used, but it has one major issue: It can only read tabs from the current window. This is an issue for me, as I often have 4-5 browser windows open, each with 10+ tabs. That said, this extension does not appear to focused on tab management as much as it solely focused on *saving* tabs, and for that it functions incredibly well.Thanks for the review and the feedback! You're absolutely right that Tab Stash is a little different from other tab managers in that it's more focused on clearing away tabs and getting them into a place where they can be organized.
That said, there's an open feature request for showing tabs from all windows, and it's something I do want to implement eventually. If you're on GitHub, you can subscribe to it to be notified of new developments: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/314
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14508483, 7 months agoIf you click on this add on right after you quit firefox, you are doomed.Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'd like to help, but I'm afraid I can't provide support in review comments. Please open an issue on GitHub and I'd be happy to take a look.
- Rated 2 out of 5by seanfire99, 8 months agoNot Working for LibreWolf side bar is blank cant access tabs but can stash them just can't use it.Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I saw your bug report—unfortunately, if the browser gets into a bad state, there's really nothing Tab Stash can do about it. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue by clearing your session data.