- Rated 5 out of 5by Mark, 4 months agobest extension to get rid of tabsThanks for the review! Firefox has a built-in backup feature for bookmarks, so adding one in Tab Stash would be redundant. If you trash your bookmarks, Firefox can recover them for you.
For simpler mistakes, Tab Stash itself also has a built-in "deleted tabs" feature that allows you to recover folders and tabs deleted within Tab Stash by mistake. Hope this helps!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Pixmi, 4 months agoSimple, intuitive, and easy to use, it would be even more convenient if Tab Stash could be set as a new tab.Thanks, I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it!
I hear you about the new-tab thing; unfortunately Firefox's new-tab feature is opt-out rather than opt-in, which might be surprising/frustrating for a lot of folks. So for now I haven't enabled it, but it's something I want to allow for in the future!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Dr Nut, 5 months agoThis add on is perhaps the best add on in Firefox. That's a bold claim - but it basically makes navigating via scores and scores of bookmarks workable. This is an incredible bonus for FF users and once again proves the open source model. Thank you Josh, if I could give Tab Stash 6 stars I would. But that would make the 5 star rating redundant, so probably better this way!Thanks for sharing, I'm really glad to hear how helpful Tab Stash has been! I've enjoyed building it, and I'm always happy to hear feedback—reading this made my day. :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 5755531, 5 months agoAfter many years of using Firefox and other browsers, Tab Stash is the first extension that's made it possible for me to keep the number of tabs I have open under control. Its UI is thoughtfully designed to make common actions take as few clicks as possible, in contrast to using the browser's built-in tools. This extension is as indispensable as uBlock Origin. Thanks to the author, Josh!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bunny, 5 months agoIf you've come from Google Chrome to here and are trying to find a grouping extension that's similar, this one is! Instead of grouping them in the top bar, you'll have a little sidebar. BUT, the important thing is that it will let you close out of tabs on your main slider without actually deleting them. So, if you don't like having a bunch of windows open or tabs up on your slider, you won't have to!! You can even open one tab at a time or the entire group. An absolute lifesaver for me :)