- by Maumbo, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This add on forces the refreshed page's focus to the top of the web page rather than where you want to view the refreshed page. I found another addon that does not change the focus.
- by Ace402, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Timer does not work properly. I have it set to refresh every 30 minutes. I look and see how much longer until it refreshes on the hour and half hour and it usually 10-15 minutes off. Please fix this glich.
- by roco, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on doens't work at all ! In a new tab I loaded an online newspaper webpage that refreshes every 5 minutes and selected on "Tab Reloader" the option "Do not reload if tab is active", then I wait and find out that the web page was actually reloading itself as usual, so I concluded that this add-on is not working and for that I'm uninstalling it immediately this non-operative add-on !
I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT !
- by Firefox user 15787616, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Works well initially but shuts off in a few hours. When not using the computer temporarily, "Send" permission flags stack up and I have been logged off of the website I was attempting to stay logged on to. Handy enough if you remember that you must restart it every day and that it only works for a few hours. I would like to be able to set a permanent 10 minute refresh that would persist whenever that page is loaded.
Ten months later. I'm still using this extension and can report the same strengths and weaknesses. It works well when it works but stops refreshing at unpredictable times. Sometimes it will load the following day but most often I have to reenter the parameters and activate it.
- by KasiKuula, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Good start, but needs ui features to be more user friendly.
Page reload settings saved from menu.
Default reload settings.
Do not reload if tab is active, could just add X minutes to check active status again.
Icon menu do not show fully when in overflow menu.
Just to name a few.
- by Firefox user 12765412, a year agoRated 1 out of 5HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
The idea is cool, implementation sucks.
Preferences setup do not work, specifically defining pages/domains to auto reload without manually setting it up.
Example1: In preferences, I defined hostnames to auto reload, but it doesn't work - tabs are NOT reloaded.
Example2: when I removed *google.com from the pasted example, all gogle pages keep re-loading until I turn that off manually for each tab.
Yes the syntax is correct, yes I did restart everything (and multiple times), yes my PC is turned ON. I'm not a novice - the extension doesn't work.
- by Pierre-Adrien Buisson, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Pretty good, does the job. I personally find the popup a bit confusing, but okay.
However, I'd love an easier way to check if a tab has autoreload enabled (now, we must check the toolbar icon color when on a tab, so I need to visit each tab that I expect to have auto-reload enabled, and check the toolbar icon color). I also notice issues with the restore feature, I often need to manually re-enable the reloader, it does not get restored (I typically monitor 2 pages, keep them pinned, and I need to re-enable Tab Reloader on those two tabs when I close Firefox).