- by Daniel, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I only recently started using this, and it appears to work well for the most part. However one frustrating issue is that even though I have the plugin configured to reload all my jobs after a restart, it never does. I have to manually click on the add-on icon and click "Restore old reloading jobs". Currently using v0.3.5.
- by KdominikB, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I am afraid the most recent edition broke what was working pretty well. I can't save a default refresh period. And have to set every option EVERY time I open the browser. Nothing is saved.
- by CreaTVT, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It's excellent to make others believe that you have connection problems. As an example, I was able to shit while the add-on made me disconnect and reconnect from an online class.
C'est excellent pour faire croire aux autres que vous avez des problèmes de connexion. Par exemple, j'ai pu aller aux toilettes pendant que l'add-on me déconnectait et me reconnectait automatiquement d'un visio-cours.
- by Firefox user 14004152, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Installed on two Win10x64 machines, worked fine on one, on the other Firefox soaked up all its memory by the end of a day of 5-10min reloads, rendering it unusable w/o reboot. Same page reloading on both machines. Nothing fancy.
- by Kaushal Pranav, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension. When I close a tab and restore it back (tab, not a window, using Ctrl + Shift + T), I would like to get back the auto refresh timer on that particular tab.
- by Firefox user 14609476, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Ubuntu 18.04. Great little add-on does what I need, able to set refresh rate to what to seconds or minutes. It remembers start up home pages on boot which is good. used it for a week now, no problems runs all day. Some reviews seem harsh, I think the add-on is great.
- by Maumbo, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This add on forces the refreshed page's focus to the top of the web page rather than where you want to view the refreshed page. I found another addon that does not change the focus.
- by Ace402, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Timer does not work properly. I have it set to refresh every 30 minutes. I look and see how much longer until it refreshes on the hour and half hour and it usually 10-15 minutes off. Please fix this glich.
- by roco, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on doens't work at all ! In a new tab I loaded an online newspaper webpage that refreshes every 5 minutes and selected on "Tab Reloader" the option "Do not reload if tab is active", then I wait and find out that the web page was actually reloading itself as usual, so I concluded that this add-on is not working and for that I'm uninstalling it immediately this non-operative add-on !
I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT !