- Rated 5 out of 5by John Smith, 2 years agoReally useful extention! But it can't show full UI in the overflow menu, may the developer fix that?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16900245, 2 years agoI want to refresh the page every 2 seconds, so when I edit the html/css on the local host I'll see the result immediately in Firefox. But this add-on has a 10 second minimum interval limitation. So it is impossible to use it for this purpose.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mr. S.A. Birl, 2 years agoPretty good, (seemingly) light-weight extension.
REQUEST: Ability to reload on a non 200 return code (ie: 502, 503) for when a website is temporarily offline.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Zwixx, 2 years agoThe addon is really handy. But the limitation to 10 seconds makes it less useful.
- Rated 4 out of 5by BBlackmoor, 2 years agoThis is a useful addon, and I am grateful to have it. The one thing I wish it had is some indication on the "Tab Reloader" tab context menu of which, if any, reload time has been selected. As it is, there is no way to look at a tab and know if it has been set to auto-reload, nor how often.
- Rated 3 out of 5by YAFU - yet another fox user, 2 years agonot usefull for me, because i cant change reload-timer direct...
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jonas, 2 years agoThere is a minimum time of 10 seconds, which makes it unusable for me, too.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jeffrey Arts, 2 years agoThere is a minimum time of 10 seconds, which makes it unusable for me. Would have preferred if this add-on would have thrown me an error that it might not work if I go below this author-defined treshold. Since in my use case the motivation for adding this treshold does not apply
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16813890, 2 years agovery simple to use and has advanced options as well! highly recommend.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sharif, 2 years agoOne of the best Addon, and James are really friendly to add more features when users suggest it, Thank you so much James :) keep on the good work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16717082, 2 years agoНе могу установить. Загрузка идет и все. Проблем с компьютером и системой нет.