- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 18277721, 19 days agoThis addon is LEGIT. Not only does it allow you to block any cookie possible automatically, if you visit a website it doesn't natively support, it will save the options you press and apply them automatically in the future. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 18016010, 6 months agoThis is a totally free and effective extension to actually automatically set cookies consents, manage whitelists, and view your trail. Ever since they added a subscription for the iOS app people some people have gotten super angry (but hey, why are you using an iPhone then??).
It's still free for desktop Firefox. I just wish you'd make the desktop version open source too so it could be totally FOSS for the desktop. For closed source operating systems like iOS, do whatever you want, charge $200 a month for all I care.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Drago, a year agoUpdate from 24.11.2023:
This addon seems to use AI other blockers doesn't have. And its very pleasing you use your own engine and don't copy algorithm of other addons. With outstanding results!
I am not much of a programmer, but very experienced in testing ad blocker addons for FF for about 10 years now. For years now "Adguard", "Super Agent" (has AI) and "I [still] don't care about cookies" (static list - always up to date) are outstanding winners for cookie consent. But I think the most honorable engine is included in "Cookie-Banner-Blocker" (otsmr) as it contains multi-level detection but continuing development is abandond by now.
You should add the latter engine to yours and make some exceptions for pages like https://apps.datev.de (auto-logout even if added to your whitelist) and reCaptchas in general as Cookie-Banner-Blocker has a false positive there (it wrongly block all Captchas).
- Rated 4 out of 5by bedwttr, a year agoWorks pretty well, and the few sites it doesn't, one can easily submit a report from the extension IIRC. Donate a coffee to the developer peeps. Their time is worth something. :-)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Admiral_Spiro, a year agoFunctionality wise it works well and simple. But it made some websites terribly slow such as amazon.de, willhaben.at. I hope this gets fixed. For now I am uninstalling as the slowdown is a dealbreaker.