- Rated 3 out of 5by Kirumo Kat's Workshop, a year agoThe addon is great to change the appearance of a website, however, it seems it canNOT be used with VK. If either Stylus or Stylish (it doesn't matter, I tried) is on, VK page elements, be it the messenger or literally any other page, either move up and away from the view, or the browser shows the page with no CSS or HTML formatting active, just plain text. This only happens on Firefox, too, on all Chromium-based browsers, VK works fine with both Stylish and Stylus. It also doesn't matter if a VK-specific style is active or not, the pages break even with no styles active. This addon breaks only VK pages, all other websites work as they should.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13404543, 2 years agoStylish site never loads. Just a spinning color wheel forever. It's not Stylus's fault, but since it's an integral piece of what this add on does, it's just not that useful anymore.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoStylus has no control over how poorly userstyles.org is maintained. The owners don't care, and have allowed it to deteriorate to the point where it's barely usable. Unfortunately, there is really no viable alternative.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14304330, 4 years agowhen i want to open editor in a new window-it does not show !!! I only get the name in the taskbar but with no window and no style...please fix it or help me .
- Rated 3 out of 5by derdritte, 4 years agoSadly, Stylus (without having any styles loaded) messed up my zimbra-webmail and I cannot use it anymore.
Other than that I was generally happy with it. Silently pushing DOM-manipulation is not appreciated, however.
- Rated 3 out of 5by vertigo, 5 years agoNeed to be able to easily make rules for sites. For example, I can't set it to use a theme globally but then disable that theme and/or use another one on specific sites. I've yet to find a theme that looks good everywhere, so the ability to customize per domain, and even per page, is a necessity.