- Rated 1 out of 5by galatei, 4 years agoIt has malicious tendencies, for example it changes Firefox settings, and overrides user choices. One thing I can't get around with this addon is that it disables the built-in login manager completely on every start. I don't recommend using it, who knows what else it modifies.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14283116, 4 years agoI'm trying to get Roboform on my computer, and I get an error message saying something like "Unable to install Roboform". Very frustrating!!! Can anyone help me??
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13682869, 4 years agoRoboForm changes permissions re firefox password manager with no permission from the user. You say that this is how it was designed recently by only allowing one password manager to work. There is a workaround that takes a few extra keystrokes and both are working fine together. I consider this 'improvement' to be a major bug especially since the user has no control!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12646228, 4 years agoI have tried for days to install Roboform and keep it on my computer. It disapears and when needed I have a icon but no program.
I have used this program for years and now it is nothing but trouble.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14062118, 5 years agoNULL Sterne geht leider nicht.
Absoluter SCHROTT, Synchronisierung zwischen Browsern funktioniert nicht. Schade um jeden Cent. Am Besten Geld zurückverlangen.