- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15169550, 3 years agoThis is the most convoluted difficult installation I have ever encountered. Directions are missing or unclear. I have spent 2 days trying to get this thing to work. I ran the install but apparently you have to run it twice for it do everything. I shouldn't have to login to every screen every time. If I login to roboform, I should be able to navigate throughout the product without having to reenter my master password. I have tried the tutorials but I can hardly tell the difference between the screen prints and the directions. For me, this is a kludgy disaster. I just tried to go back to the tutorials but they won't display any longer so I can't get any more help.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15025925, 4 years agoRoboform used to work well. Firefox now blocking "legacy extensions" and new version won't download. I guess it's back to chrome as not having my password manager is a dealbreaker.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14600429, 4 years agoI uninstalled it because after i started using it, firefox slowed to a crawl and kept crashing. Now even after I uninstalled it ,It keeps popping up and asking for my master password and wont accept it. I hate to give up and quit using firefox, but it looks like everything on here is the same: It's some of the coolest ideas I have ever heard and looks great. Then works good a couple of days then one problem after another and no support. I think firefox is here before its time. Maybe there needs to be better technology before a person can use it. Literally everything i try on here doesnt work. The Gmail checker works good and thats about it.Maybe it's my computer? Maybe it's me? all I know for sure is it's more trouble than its worth to me at this point, so i will go dig through my computer files for a few hours and hope like hell whatever this thing left behind is marked Roboform or my computer is ruined.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ray, 4 years agomy god I have never had so much difficulty signing in, it keeps asking me to install it on the phone and the phone Firefox will not accept that I have signed in anywhere else it is stuffed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14424803, 4 years agoI am having trouble setting up my new computer with Everywhere. It was easy the old way when I could just put the thumb drive in and it would work well.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14391617, 4 years agoYou might as well admit you have no real support. You ask for an email to get a verification, and it takes forever to arrive, if it arrives at all. I bought a new computer and cannot recover my account. I have paid my annual subscription fee and have no roboform. thanks. you have my emails and telephone number. if you give a damn, contact me.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14389687, 4 years agoI used to love Roboform.
changes have made it very difficult to access. It is not roboforms fault Outstanding time saver. Easy to use, Efficient. Easy to look things up. The only problem is that
firefox keeps making it harder and harder to use.
- Rated 1 out of 5by revspencer, 4 years agoDon't know whether I'm reviewing Roboform or myself, but I can't get the program to let me sign in ONCE to add password—I have to log into Roboform EVERY TIME I want to make an addition. I'm THIS CLOSE to deleting it because all it really does is interrupt my workflow.