- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17297324, 2 years agoI've used RoboForm for years and loved it. I changed my email address (when we closed our business) and tried to change my RoboForm login - it was a disaster. I'll find another password keeper.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TDLC, 2 years agoPerformance problem with this extension after few years, low FPS on youtube/twitch and other video platform, because this extension just recalcule CSS and reinject itself too many time per minutes, this issue is present for several months now (9 or 10 month).
Please, do something, something less aggressive in your code if you found a video in the page or a thing like that...
Every time I want to watch a video smoothly, I have to deactivate this extension.
Screen with Youtube video in 4k for example : https://i.imgur.com/h4gVGqi.png (3 extension active, Roboform, ublock origin and Dark reader on a fresh firefox 92.0)
my PC spec : RTX 3080, Ryzen 5900x, 64go Ram, All on 3 SSD Gen 4
- Rated 1 out of 5by sgillera, 3 years agoyou must give all your information to them (no restrictions on what they can do with it) to make it work. I used it for years but never again.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello and thanks for the feedback. All RoboForm data is encrypted locally with your own Master Password which we do not know. We have no way to view your data. More information on our security model can be found here: https://www.roboform.com/security
If you have any additional concerns please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support team at https://www.roboform.com/support
- Rated 1 out of 5by liberty123de, 3 years agoRoboform war früher mal gut. Einmal gekauft und man konnte es prima einsetzen. Jetzt muss man es mieten und ständig bezahlen. Läuft das Abo ab, kann man nicht einmal mehr auf gesicherte Daten zurückgreifen. So ist man gezwungen, das Abo weiter zu führen. Daher macht man sich am besten immer einen CSV-Export der Daten. Zudem werden Zugangsdaten in die USA geschickt und das geht gar nicht! Big Brother is watching You!
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHallo und danke für die Rückmeldung. Bitte beachten Sie, dass Sie auch mit unserer kostenlosen Version jederzeit auf Ihre lokalen Daten zugreifen können. Unser Premium-Service RoboForm Everywhere ermöglicht eine sichere Synchronisierung und Sicherung. Weitere Informationen zu RoboForm Free vs Everywhere finden Sie hier: https://www.roboform.com/de/everywhere
- Rated 1 out of 5by Brandon, 3 years agoIt's not there yet. If you've never used any other password manager, then yeah, it's awesome. But if you've ever had the convenience of LastPass, or the premium feel of 1Password, or the security options of Bitwarden, then coming to RoboForm will feel like you're missing out. From the clumsy sign up process where I needed tech support to show me how to import my 300+ items from LastPass. To finding out you need to download the desktop client in order to do that. To the finicky interface that feels like it was meant to run on Windows Vista.
For the money, go with Bitwarden, all day. For the overall experience, go with 1Password. Especially if you're new to data managers.
- Rated 1 out of 5by AnnieBody, 3 years agoBackup NOW Before It's Too Late!!!
The latest version has a completely new interface, so it no longer works as an automated filler without having to cut & paste, which is a major change of policy.
If, like me you have used it for some time and have created many logins etc. then be prepared to lose them as only the primary user data is retained. ALL my other logins from other users have been lost. Importing the previously saved data appear to have LOST everything else. Roboform will not answer any questions regarding this fatal and obvious flaw!!!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bob, 3 years agoNothing but problems, plus when you unistall it will remove other extensions and apps as it departs, plus will close all browser WITHOUT Asking or warning, constant nagging to upgrad