- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12769136, a month agoI was comparing RF with others a few months ago, cause I have been using it now for many years.
The finding - I decided to stay with RF :)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Charon, a month agoBasically ransomware! Saves all of your passwords encrypted then one day says "hey pay to get your passwords or install our program with popup ads on your computer"
- Rated 2 out of 5by litlewolf2, a month agoWas a great extension. I bought mine years ago, but after having to switch computers I lost access. So I went with free version. They stopped supporting the extension for free. Now they want annual fees. Personally I think this should be a one time fee for life like what I originally paid for.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17713868, a month agoIt works fine until I upgrade to the latest version then it locks me out forcing me to upgrade to RoboForm Everywhere, which I don't want. Then I have to reinstall it to an early version to keep using it. It's really pissing me off to where I'm ready to drop RoboForm and try something else.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14637171, a month agoWhen you use the computer as much as I do...I communicate with individuals, schools, businesses, and institutions that an 83 year old guy builds up during his lifetime. It's a heck of a lot easier to do that with the support of RoboForm!