Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Kit, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Simple, clean and effective! The photo of eyes watching you that show up when you try to go to the blocked website is a funny, but also effective touch. And I like that you can just click them to make them go away. Thanks for making the app! Seems to me that it's one of a kind!
- by Firefox user 15636479, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work. Button there nothing happens
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHi there, I'm sorry to hear you had trouble with Prod. I realize you posted this a month ago, but if you could let me know what happened (or didn't happen) in more detail, it would be very helpful.
Prod 3.0 is not available, and was rebuilt from the ground up, so if you want to give it another go it should work. Many Thanks
- by Shaun Yap, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5I hate this add-on. You should not download this add-on at all.
Let me explain, I wanted to browse Reddit. But no, I can't because some idiot (me) added it to the list of blocked websites. I was like okay, Instagram then. But no, the fool blocked me from that too. Fine, the last refuge, Facebook. BUT NO, IT'S BLOCKED TOO. So I had to sit down and do actual work.
In reality. This is a great plugin. As soon as I have some money, I'm buying John a cuppa. This is the best to-do list plugin I've seen. It's light, it's fast, and it does the job. No dumb "linking" with other to do list apps, no frills, no mess. Just simple, clean, lists. Oh, the image you get when it blocks you is perf. 10/10. I don't mind the lack of customization at all and I highly suggest you take it for a spin.
- by Firefox user 15197109, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I really enjoy this app but since the update there is no quotes on blocked pages anymore? That was a really nice touch which was the cherry on top of this amazing app for me. Also - I don't really get what the new logo is?
Nevertheless, this is easily my favourite Firefox add-on. The new interface is very nice and sleek.
- by Firefox user 14509082, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Does its job really well, just wish there was an EDIT button for tasks that I've already added. Currently, I delete the task and then rewrite it if I make a mistake.
- by Firefox user 14751795, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is a great app that helps me keep productive. I just wish there was a way to make the tasks recurring. That way I wouldn't have to add them in every day, and would be able to jump right in to working
- by Firefox user 14318933, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've recently switched from Chrome to Firefox, and this version does *currently* seem to have the limitation that it can't block specific URLs that have a pound sign in them (like my personal Gmail inbox: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox ). Other than that, thought, this has quickly become my favorite add-on as a remote software developer. It helps me set little "micro goals" during the day to help me stay focused. I'm very thankful this was developed.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi, glad you like the app, thanks for the feedback.
My apologies, this should have already been fixed, there will be an update later on today including this fix and a few other things.
- by Firefox user 14309648, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a lovely add-on. I am guilty of randomly browsing stuff on the web during breaks. This gives me the time to do other stuff during my breaks.
I would however like the possibility of giving more freedom when specifying urls to be blocked. For instance, adding https://web.telegram.org/#/im doesnt seem to work.
Otherwise, a great add-on.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi, thanks for the review, and the feedback. This is an oversight, for some reason I've neglected to allow # in the site blocker. I'll have this fixed ASAP. Thanks again.