- by Homo Impudens, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It is a most useful extension, i have it on windows and works perfectly, but on android it has some flows: At first, it saves only some of the opened tabs and permanently closes the rest. After some experiments i found out that it does not save the tabs that you have opened in background and not visited, or the tabs that you have not visited after opening the browser. If there is some settings that could fix it, some instructions on this matter from the developers would be very useful. The second annoying thing is that you can not choose whether or not, preferably not but unfortunately not an option, to open the onetab page automatically on a new tab when you open the browser first time after having terminated the app. When the app still runs on the background and you reopen it it does not open the onetab homepage tab. At least i have not found any kind of settings like on the windows version, if someone knows something more please share. If there is a way to overcome these flaws please state it, if not it would be nice to consider fixing them. This is a very useful extension and deserves the perfection, like the windows version..
- by Firefox user 14304403, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This is a fantastic extension and it's improved over the years. But every time I open my browser does this tab have to pop to the fore? Please make it an option it's super annoying and I'm starting to think about alternatives.
- by BMitch, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I like it, but there are few issues I encounter:
1. doesn't play well with multi-account containers, so my tabs forget which container they were opened in.
2. Clicking the onetab button is a very bad UX. It should take me to onetab or open a menu rather than converting all my tabs and taking me a while to restore the mess it made (see 1).
3. Right clicking to get through several layers of menus to convert a single tab is a bad UX. Please give the option to right click on the tab itself to convert just that tab.
- by student 20, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5An absolute must-have for my desktop, One Tab helps keep my tabs from going crazy and assassinating my ram. I love it, and it's the second addon I install on desktop. Sadly, it's less great on mobile, with old one-tab pages continuing to reload every time u start the browser, but I adore it on desktop.
- by igby, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I've never had issues with this add-on myself (been using it on Chrome & Firefox for 4 years), but I do wish the developers were a bit more active and listened to user feedback. There are a lot of small features that could be added, which would improve the usability greatly. Secondly, I wish there was a way to sync the tabs across browsers (e.g. via your GitHub account and Gists or via Google Drive, Dropbox, whatnot) instead of having to export/import manually..
Other than that, I love the simplicity and it's one of the first add-ons I install!