- by rjt, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5"Bring All Tabs into OneTab" loses all your tabs from other windows and the developers have known the loss that occurs for many many months, if not years. Used to be My Favorite extension.
- by Firefox user 14609460, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I installed it to help me manage my 50+ tabs that I have unloaded, then it proceeds to LOAD ALL OF THEM. To avoid crashing my computer, I had to close my browser, and when I re-open my browser, ALL MY TABS WERE GONE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH FUCKING BACKTRACKING I HAVE TO DO.
- by Firefox user 14279177, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5OneTab lost all my tab data many times. I thought that maybe automatic upgrades/updates on Firefox may have been the culprit, but having just reinstalled it for the first time in a while, it immediate lost many windows of data for me, IMMEDIATELY after clicking on bring all windows into One Tab. Thanks, One Tab.
- by Firefox user 14431763, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5The functionality is good; however, the irritation factor is over-the-top. When I start my browser, OneTab presents itself every time regardless of what I choose as my home tab. Yes I know OneTab is there; I don't want it in my face when I don't need it. The functionality is not worth the aggravation.
- by Firefox user 14424389, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5OneTab has been working nice for me for years, but a couple of months ago it just stopped working. I can send tabs to onetab but the directory won't show, so I don't have access to ANY of the tabs I have been saving for YEARS.
- by bgreen01, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5The entire add-on disappeared, along with over 600 saved tabs. No warning, and when I try to reinstall or find my lost tabs, there is no help. I've submitted a help email 3 times and have gotten no response. Firefox or OneTab - doesn't matter who is at fault - it doesn't work!
- by Firefox user 14367471, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I've had this extension for Chrome and Firefox. All my links have disappeared.
But doesn't matter what we write on the reviews.. They don't give a shit. They have never answered. Definitely removing OneTab. Has been an issue for a while and they still not doing anything about it.
Will be so easy to make a way to backup them automatically... but they don't care about people loosing all their work.
The only way I found to kind of keep a backup is saving every end of session as "share all as web page" even if you delete the links from the extension that saved bookmark will keep them. But you have to do it manually.
However, I'm just removing the extension. The devs don't give a shit about the users.
- by Nguyễn Đình Quân, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5OneTab destroyed all my saved links in the past (about 2k links for 2 years) without any notice. When I look for old links, it's emptied. I've looked for store.js (json) as their information form OneTab websites, it's gone, the store.js file in browser-extension-data was disappeared too.
Avoid use this extension to prevent your pain.
CAUTION: They didn't update this extension for 1 year.
- by Firefox user 13164847, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5At pressing "Restore all" bad things happen:
- Locked tabs are lost;
- Some not-locked tabs are lost, too;
- Some tabs are re-open in new windows rather than new tabs;
Firefox 62 (64-bit)